✧ Nꮻ Ꭲꮖꮇꭼ Ꮪꮻꮻɴ ✧

••••

Has it been a while since I've updated? Idk anymore 

[I just did my nails so if there is any typos I apologizeeee] 

Minho sat peacefully on his couch, tiredly watching the movie that was playing on the tv. He didn't plan on doing much considering it was already late.

Just when his eyes were starting to close, Minho heard the front door open and then slam closed. He jumped up from the noise, turning his head in the direction of all the noise. "Lix?"

After a few minutes Felix had finally emerged from the main hallway.

"Felix? What happened?!" Minho sat up properly at the sight of the younger. His face was slightly red, eyes puffy and small sniffs could be heard coming from him.

He held his arms up for the boy, cooing the moment Felix dropped into his arms. Minho held the boy comfortably as he rocked him back and forth, shushing him the moment his cries started to get louder.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Minho brushed his fingers through the male's long locks, using his finger to wipe away his tears. "Hm?"

Felix sniffled continuously, hiccups adding to the mess that he already was. "Binn- Changbin. He- he..." The older patted his back in a comforting manner, trying to encourage Felix to speak.

"What did he do? Did you guys get into an argument?" Minho figured that whatever dispute they had must've been a very bad one considering how broken Felix seemed.

"No!" Felix roughly pushed himself away from the other, he didn't mean to be rude but his emotions were just spinning out of control. Plus the fact that Minho was cutting him off made him upset. "Well I mean, we did- did argue but that's not wh-"

Minho's head tilted "then what? Did he beat you in your favorite game?"

"No! Listen to me! He kissed Chan."

Minho didn't say anything then, he kind of just stared blankly at Felix like he didn't understand the words that he'd just said.

His mouth felt dry all of a sudden, Minho wasn't sure how to feel. Their relationship was strange but even Chan had clearly stated how he wasn't seeing any new people now that he had this 'thing' with Minho.

Changbin was Chan's best friend and as far as Minho knew, there wasn't anything transpiring between them. Not anything to worry about but the talk of this kiss was definitely worrying Minho.

What kind of kiss was it? Who initiated it? Did Chan like it?

All questions that Minho so desperately needed the answer to. Especially that last one, he was scared of the possible answer.

"He what?"

By now Felix had calmed down a bit. He was still visibly upset but chilled out enough to get through a sentence. "They kissed. I'm serious, Min....I wouldn't lie about something like that."

Minho couldn't be upset right now, this was about Felix and his boyfriend not Minho and...whatever he and Chan were.

"Then what happened?" He put his arm around the boy, letting him rest on his shoulder.