When we met.

You and Bulma are cousins,she decided to have a house party and asked you to come along and help her cook because you both get the good cooking from your aunt,you went in your (dream car or whatever car you want) you drove to bulmas house it took 50 minutes and you were 20 minutes late and you promised to be early "Dang it I'm late!,ugh I promised I was gonna be early,I'm an idiot but still I can't wait to meet bulmas friends and family!,that's only if they come.." as you said although you knew you were talking to yourself for no absolute reason but that's how you think of stuff easier and you still need to come up with an apology..sheesh bulmas gonna be mad!! (I messed up the spell writing sorry!) You got there and parked your car as you wore a f/c (favorite color) crop top and some ripped jeans and some convers,you banged at the door and shouted,"OPEN UP ITS THE FBI!" While giggling but someone else opened the door, someone with a little baby face but had a body of a full muscular man with spiky hair going literally everywhere pitch black hair and black eyes,he looked at you and his eyes sparkled when he looked into your precious little pupils the color of e/c (eye color) he felt in love but he had to hold the feelings back,he has a family of his one although his wife is really distance an suspicious.."U-um hi I'm y/n (your name) it's..nice t-to...,you were never good at socializing while growing up but you knew this was a house party so you HAD to socialize or you would've ended in a corner like a freak, you kept overthinking but then you felt a hand on your shoulder gripping soft and gently,you shook your head to snap out of zoning out,"Hey you okay y/n (your name)? The spiked black haired guy asked,"Ah!,sorry I was just thinking..i-i um well..wh-whats your name!, you tried to stop stuttering because it's weird..."My name is Goku!,it is nice to meet you too y/n (your name)" you both pulled out your hand at the same time and both of you got embarrassed and blushed while giggling and shook each others hands, although your hand was small and Goku's hand was massive so you could barely shake hands,you looked at Goku's hand,"Your hand is small wow heh!" ,You blushed embarrassed while turning your head away and then Bulma pops up behind Goku and pulls you in,"YOUR 20 MINUTES LATE Y/N (your name)" "Right sorry I know I can't make promises I just woke up late and you know how I am when I try to sleep!" ,As Goku watched you both talk and mostly watching your lips move made him fall in love but his pupils looked away for a second and then saw chi chi watching Goku as she leaned her back on the wall,Goku gulped and looked somewhere else and was about to walk away until..,"hey Goku why don't you show y/n (you name) around here and show her the stuff we have going around here!!,cause I know y/n hasn't been here for a while" (I HAVE TO FINISH ANOTHER TOMORROW I'LL POST STRAIGHT TOMORROW)