I didn't mean to!

The next day,gine was waking both of you up,Goku woke up,gine looked at you still asleep,Goku tapped your shoulder for a minute,you woke up and saw gine and Goku looking at you,Goku smiled,you sat up and looked at gine,"Hey let's go train I wanna start training so I can be like daddy!",gine said excitedly,Goku looked at you and you looked at Goku,you smiled and nodded your head,Goku got up and carried gine,you also got up, gine was already changed,Goku set her down on the ground and he put on his gi uniform,even though he wasn't in a horrible battle,you changed into normal clothes,gine ran outside in the backyard and Goku did too,you went to go watch them,Goku taught her how to use moves,but for now they aren't using their forms,to the fact gine didn't have to work hard for form,she just got it randomly,Goku was shocked by it,proud but sad because he had to train very hard for his, but he still didn't give up his faith on gine,"Go hard on me!!",gine shouted,Goku nodded and they both got in a fight stance,they started running at each other,gine decided to juke him, and it worked,gine laughed,Goku had a serious look on his face,Goku head-butted gine,it caused her to fly back,she grunted and got up quickly,Goku ran to gine,she kicked his leg,he still kept balance,gine threw her fist at Goku's stomach,Goku catched her fist,and threw her away,before he could she held onto his uniform and threw him on the ground,Goku got up,but then he felt a kick behind his leg and he fell once again,gine stuck out her tongue,Goku got up quickly and grabbed gine from behind him,he put her in a headlock,you watched shook on what he was doing,you were about to run at them but then gine loosen his grip and flipped behind him and kick him in his back,he smiled proudly,he got up once again and picked gine up,you sighed in relief but then Goku slammed gine on the ground,gine spat out blood and saliva,your eyes widened,Goku realize he took it too serious,gine held her stomach in pain grunting,Goku picked up gine and ran inside the house,you did too,you got senzu beans from the counter and made gine eat two,Goku put her back in her room and she took a nap,Goku felt like it was his fault for hurting his own child,you hugged Goku knowing that he was blaming himself,you smiled,"It's not your fault",you whispered (MY GOD I KEEP MESSING UP THE WRITING FONT)