A/N

Alright so my momma just explained that my cousin went through surgery but they said she might not survive,her daughter,omg i just wanna cry.,her daughters eye i think is gone,her face is unrecognizable to her old her face,elijah (her son) they dont know where he is,my mom is on the phone with him right now,i dont know if hes hurt but he said he was okay,shes talking to reyleen (the daughter),my cousin (the mom) she has gashes everywhere on her face,she had jessie (her brother that has a mind of a 5 year old,idk whats wrong or what condition he had but he already has that) i dont know whats wrong with him they also had mitchell (i dont know who that is) in the car,i feel sick to my stomach im so fucking scared i dont want my cousin to die,i wanna cry this is so scary i dont know what god is trying to do right now but i cant take this anymore,ill update later or so i dont know cya when i make another book i guess.,omg i know now whats up with elijah,he has scratches on his face,lizzy (the daughter) she is beside them elijah is so confused.,my aunt is acting weird too,some guy T-boned my cousin (T-Bone is a car accident type),it happened in LA they were coming back from a vacation.