Another?

(ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS,MY MOST FAVORITE SONG MIGHT BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,You dont have to listen<3)...(Some weeks later),You and goku were in his and your room cuddling,"Hey y/n..?",goku said,"Yes?",you asked,"I um..i wanna try for another one",goku asked,you were confused on what he was asking for,"Another one of what?",you asked,"..Another kid!",goku said,your eyes widened,you blushed,"Are you sure?",you asked,goku nodded,"Ill promise to take care of it!",goku said pouting,you sighed,"Alright goku",you said,goku squealed in excitement he smiled brightly,you started smiling,seeing him happy made you feel a type of way,you tried to stop smiling,but couldnt,"Alright goku lets get this over with!",you said,goku looked at you,"Oh right,i forgot having a kid was difficult",goku said nervously,you nodded,"So uhm how are we gonna st-",you got cutted off by your shorts getting taken off,goku dropped your shorts,he took off his pants and his boxers,he slid off your underwear and your shirt quickly,"Slow your role",you said,"Right sorry!",goku said (Btw gine is at school),he took off your shirt and kissed you,you kissed him back while feeling on his abs,he put one of his hands on your waist rubbing up and down,he added his tongue in your mouth,you also added your tongue,you tasted his saliva in your mouth and he tasted yours in his(that sounds weird but bare with me),he slowly put his hard member into you,he felt your moan vibrating through your mouth to his,he thrusted slowly not wanting to hurt you,you whimpered from the size,you gripped onto his back,he was giving you support by putting his hand on the bottom of your stomach,he pulled his lips away from yours,a string of saliva holding onto both of your tongues,as goku pulled away more the string went away,goku started going fast,your mouth agaped as he went fast,you moaned loud but quiet,"Fuck goku!",you moaned,goku couldnt help but smirk and get more turned on,Goku went faster,"Fuck fuck fuck!",you moaned,it was the only thing that slipped out your mouth,the word fuck,he started going deep inside and out of your g-spot,it was causing your eyes to roll up,your legs shaking,he went faster,he was teasing you,making sure he didnt cum so he could keep playing with you,he gripped on your thighs for supporting his balance and thrust being sloppy,you were breathing heavily and so was he,"Oh god!",you moaned loudly,you cummed,goku smirked and he finally cummed,he let out a groan in relief,he stopped,his member was pulsing inside of you,he slowly pulled out his member,goku let go of your thighs,"Hopefully we have another from this",goku said,(im too lazy to explain and do this,after yall took a shower you both changed and picked up aiya,gine and trunks and they went in gines room once again,you went back in your and gokus room,you plopped on the bed,your face stuffed in the pillow,goku smacked your ass,you yelped and picked up your face from the pillow and looked at goku,he chuckled,you cursed at him under your breath and placed your face back on the pillow,he pulled you close to him and he cuddled you,you put your leg on his hip,while wrapping your arms around him,he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you even more closer,"Okay goku give me a break!",you said,goku pouted,"But your cuddles are the best and your so warm!",goku said,you sighed and he stuffed his face in your breast,you blushed and put your hand in his hair,massaging it,he smiled and got comfortable,he heard your heart pounding,goku lifted up your shirt from the bottom and put his head in your shirt,"Chill out would you please goku we just finished",you said,goku was silent you felt breathing on your breast,he pulled down your on the right,you right boob popping out,you sighed and just gave up and let him do whatever he wanted,he licked your nipple and sucked it,"Your not a baby goku",you said as you groaned,"Your the one who likes it",goku said teasingly,you scoffed and closed your eyes,he stopped you pushed his head closer to your right boob,"More",you said,"See told ya",goku said chuckling,he continued to suck your nipple,you whimpered,"DAD LEAVE MOM ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO FUCK HER!",gine yelled,goku and you heard,you got embarrassed,goku put your right boob back in your bra and took his head out your shirt,he looked at you and winked,you slapped him across his face,he rubbed his cheek,"Oww!!",goku yelled,"Stop being so damn loud!",you shouted,"Your being loud too!",goku shouted,"This isnt about ME!",you shouted,you noticed both of you werent that lovey dovey anymore like before,you sighed and kissed gokus forehead,"Whats with the sudden mood swing?..",goku said,"Its just that our past relationship was cute but ever since we got married something changed",you said in a low tone,goku started to realize,"Y/n...you know that im just trying to joke around i dont wanna argue..",goku said,you sighed,"Its me,im always having an attitude with you for absolute no reason and im sorry",you said,goku smiled and kissed you,you kissed him back,goku held you close and cuddled you,you fell asleep quickly from his warm touches,goku kissed your forehead and smiled,he put his forehead onto yours,"I love you so much y/n i love you so damn much..",goku said whispering to you while your asleep and he watched you taking a nap.