I just wanted a friend

Goku came back with blood all over his clothes and some splattered on his face,he had scars and bruises everywhere,goku tapped you softly so you can wake up,your eyes opened slowly,you moved your pupils to see goku,he smiles and bends down,he kisses your forehead,your pupils explored his body,"what happen to you?",you said,you felt like you can move,you sat up slowly,still feeling sore,"can you just help me with all of this?",goku asked,you nodded and got up slowly,you went to the bathroom,you tried not to remember anything,you got the med kit and speed walked out the bathroom,your legs felt okay but not your calves or body,you put the med kit on the bed and took off gokus dirty and bloody Gi uniform,he only had boxers on,you went to the drawer and picked out a black tanktop and sweats for goku,you knew he loves sweats,you walked in front of goku,you held out his clothes,he took them,set them on the bed and pulled you from your waist (btw he is sitting on the edge of the bed),your thighs were on the sides of gokus,you put your arms over gokus shoulders,goku held you tight,he shoved his face into your shoulder,"i just wanted a friend...",you said with a cracking voice like your about to cry,goku pat your back softly,goku grunted because all the bruises hurt,you let go of goku and he lets go of you,you and gokus legs were still in the same position,you grabbed the med kit,you patched up the bruises,you clean out every scar,you also patched up every scar,goku put his arms around your waist again and held you close,he once again put his face on your shoulder,you smiled and felt safe now,you felt relieved,goku held you closer,he layed his back on the bed,you both went down,you were on top of him,his arms still around you waist,he kissed you passionately,you kissed him back,you gave each other french kisses,you both finally stopped kissing..(SORRY ITS SHORT ITS LITERALLY 5:00 IN THE MORNING I DONT HAVE MORE IDEAS,I NEED TO THINK OF MORE!!