First word

6 Months of training you finally beat goku,but you have been fighting him when he is using his powers and forms,you were already tired from all of it(Gita is 6 months old now),you were in your and gokus room,you were breast feeding gita,goku was in the room leaning on the wall watching gita,you could tell goku was jealous,you couldnt help but giggle,goku groaned frustrated,he closed his eyes,"Ouch!",you shouted,goku opened his eyes,"Whats wrong?",goku asked,"Gita bit my damn nipple",you said,goku got off the wall and grabbed gita away,he opened gitas mouth,"He already has teeth?..",goku said,you looked at goku in disbelief,you pulled up your bra and got up to look at gitas mouth,"They look like they are growing slowly",you said,"Looks like were gonna have a grown child",goku said,"He might be taller than you",you said teasingly,"No!,im really tall",goku said,"Yamcha is taller than you",you said,goku rolled his eyes,"Why are we talking about the guy who killed me",goku asked,you shrugged,you grabbed gita from gokus arms,you lifted gita high and looked up at him,"Are you done my little goku?",you asked gita flapped his arms everywhere,you smiled,"Twreeth!",gita said,you and gokus eyes widened,"Already a first word?",goku said,you nodded,"What did you say gita?",you asked,"Tweerth!",gita said proudly,"He said teeth awww!",you said,goku smiled,"My baby boy!",you said,"Im your baby boy y/n!",goku said pouting,you looked at goku and pulled his shoulder down,he leaned down and you patted his head,"Alright your my baby boy,but gita is my baby boy jr",you said,"Works for me!",goku said,you smiled,goku kissed your lips,you melted into the kiss,goku smiled,"Y/n i think i-",goku tried to speak but you cut him off,"No!",you said,"Two is enough",you said,you gave gita to goku,you heard a knock at the bedroom door,you opened the door and you saw bulma with a bag she stuffed the bag in your hands and she closed the door,you dumped the stuff from the bag on the bed,it was toys and baby stuff you smiled,you saw a note and picked it up,"Hope you enjoy,i thought i could buy gita some stuff because why not?,hes family,Love bulma your cousin<3","Aww",you said,goku looked at the note and the stuff goku smiled.