My angel

Years passed,gine is 7 now!,it's kinda complicated taking care of gine she's a ruthless baby and she likes to play fight with me and kick my face everytime I try to change her,Goku can't even handle her either,but we just can't leave gine she's our daughter,"Gine get back here!",you shouted,gine had no pants on and was running around the house, you went to the gym as soon as you gave birth so you can get the fatness to go away,gine sticked her tongue at me,Goku picked up gine,"That's no way to respect your mother now is it?",Goku said while pulling gine into the air making her think she's flying,gine giggled and Goku set her in your arms and you put gines pants on her,she huffed and ran away,you sighed and Goku pulled you into a hug,"Shh it's okay..",Goku said as you held back tears you held him tight and close,you cried on his shoulder,he patted your back and lifted up your chin and wiped away your tears,you sniffled and Goku thought it was cute he kissed you passionately you kissed him back and you smiled slightly,gine ran back to you and Goku,you both looked at her with her little baby cheeks,she was so cute,she looked just like her father, you smiled and sat down on the couch gine sat on your lap,Goku sat next to you and you watched tv,you were getting bored as hell you literally had nothing to do for now,but only...you looked at Goku you grabbed him by his hand and you lead him to the room you told him to stay there,you went back to your child and you picked her up and put her in her master crib and locked it because you knew they didn't have beds that lock kids in,you turned off the light and closed the door behind you,you went to you and gokus room,he was still there waiting confused,you pushed him on the bed and pulled his pants and his boxers down a bit so you can see his dick plop out of his boxers,he blushed and he looked at you but you were too focused on his dick so he got hard,you took off your pants and your panties you threw them and you rode on Goku,you kept going until you lifted yourself up and put Goku's massive cock inside of you,you rode him,you groaned and moaned the whole time,Goku held your waist enjoying each bit of it,he bounced you up and down from your waist,Goku grunted than he got more horny,he spended and put you under him and he put on a condom and shoved his member into your bottom part,you gasped as he went deep and fast,you moaned and bended your back,the bed wasn't sturdy at all and you hoped he wouldn't break the bed,he went rough thrusting in and out of you,you were in love with him,he pulled out and then went down to your bottom as he put his tongue inside your pussy,you groan and he licked your insides,he pulled his tongue in and out of your hole,you moaned in pleasure,Goku enjoys your sounds it's like music,he stops and puts two fingers into your hole and he starts fingering you,you get wet and squirt out and you were moaning out his name,he covered your mouth with his hand,he fingered you faster,you moaned loudly,he stopped and pulled out the two fingers and licked them,he went to put his face close to yours,he kissed you,you kissed him back,he added his tongue,his tongue explored your mouth like a frontiersman,Goku pulled you on top of him as you both make out,you also added your tongue into the kiss and pressed both of your tongues together showing love,you won't stop making out with him,he loves it when he fucks you and this is the second time he did,he forgot how good your sex was,you both pulled away from the kiss for air,Goku kissed your neck causing to give you a hickey,you groan as he pushed your body against his,you feel his soft skin soothing your body,you pulled your arm down to stroke his cock once,it was veiny,long and big,you were amazed on how big it is,Goku smirked seductively and you went fast asleep because you were tired and it was late at night,Goku cuddled you close,he cuddled you from behind,he smashed his member in between your ass cheeks,you didn't feel a thing because you were asleep,he fell asleep comfortable.