That was hell!

3 Months later living with bulma and vegeta(and gine),The baby still wasnt born,you were going through depression,no one could ever help you,they tried and tried you still wouldnt budge your feelings,one day you went back to your house,no you and gokus house,his dead body was still there,you fell on your knees by goku,you sat on the back of your legs,you put your hand on his cheek,"My love..",you said with a shaky voice,you didnt notice you were crying,you got up and wiped your tears,you went inside the house and got your backpack,you went back outside to goku and sat down next to him opening your backpack,you looked inside and once saw the orange ball with stars,you remembered what he said,you grabbed the ball,you held it and gripped it,"I wish for goku to be alive again..",you said with a shaky voice,more tears streamed down your eyes,the ball disappeared,your eyes widened,(NO GOKU DIDNT DIE BECAUSE OF NATURAL CAUSES SO DONT SAY ANYTHIN ABOUT IT,Well he did but just...nevermind)you saw gokus chest moving,his fingers started twitching,goku was breathing?,your eyes were widened,you watched in disbelief,gokus eyes opened,his scars,bruises and blood disappeared,his clothes were fixed?,"Goku..?",you said with a shaky voice,"That was hell!",goku said,he looked at you,you started sobbing,goku sat up and hugged you,you held onto him tightly,goku smiled,"Remember the last thing i told you when i died",goku asked,you nodded,"You said you loved me",you said while sniffling,"And you know i meant what i said correct?",goku asked,you nodded,"I love you y/n",goku said,"I love you too goku",you said,you sobbed and he placed your face on his shoulder,"I dont wanna see you like this,stop crying please",goku said,you tried to stop the tears but they wouldnt stop coming out,"I-im sorry",you said,goku sighed and lifted up your head,he wiped the tears off your face,he kissed your lips passionately,you melted into the kiss,you felt loved again,you have someone to hold again,the love of your life is back,"Ah our house is ruined huh?",goku said,you looked away and nodded,"Did you get everything out of there?",goku asked,you nodded again,"I didnt take out my backpack though,thats why i have it..",you said,"Y/n please..,stop crying im here now",goku said,he wiped your tears,you smiled,goku put his hand on your stomach,"Yes!,im still early!",goku said,your smile grew wider,he kissed the baby bump,he got up and helped you up,he grabbed your backpack and put it on his back,he picked you up and flew in the sky flying to bulmas house,"So where are we gonna live?",goku asked,"Probably with bulma and vegeta,oh and gine and trunks are...dating now",you said,"As long as shes happy then i have no problem",goku said,he slowly went down to the surface,goku still carried you he ran into the house,bulma,vegeta,gine and trunks looked at goku in disbelief,goku set you down,they all ran up to goku and hugged him,except vegeta he just stood there watching,goku signaled vegeta to come to the group hug,vegeta rolled his eyes and hugged goku,goku smiled,you watched happily,you went upstairs to your room,well now yours and gokus room now,bulma leaded goku upstairs to the room,you already had gokus stuff in the room,unpacked and everywhere where you wanted it to be,his cologne was on the dresser,goku smiled and he picked you up,hugging you twirling you around,you smiled,everything was back to normal,except the house..,but still you were happy he was back,he was your prince charming most likely,yamcha disappeared but now we have to watch out from him,especially me.