Moving away (part 2 (1/2))

Thanks Tundra115 for the idea for this chapter, your support through out this book is amazing, and I can't help but smile every time I see a comment from you. Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! -Z

'Text like this is Nightmare's thoughts'

TW: language,

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nightmare stood vexedly in front of the door, he knocked again for the fifth time, tapping his foot rapidly.

His crusty, wet wipe of a brother sent the half goopy boy to give their neighbours some diabetic biscuits that they didn't even make. Dream had supposedly bought them from the shop round the corner, arranging the buiscuits in a pattern on a plate.

Sure they were new to the campus, joining in the very middle of the university year, but really. They didn't have to do this, nonsense, to everyone.

He was gonna knock a sixth time, before the door sluggishly slid open, a somewhat familiar face appearing from behind the door.

"Do you know what time it is Paige, I told you I don't want to see your-" the stranger had paused, looking disgustingly at Nightmare. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Killer?"

                        ≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

As it has turned out, the guy from next door had in fact been Nightmares second place best friend from high school. Killer had been known for his collection of vape flavours and frequent partying. He was popular back then, with everyone wanting to at least be on good terms with him.

Nothing seemed to have changed about the boy in Nightmares eye, other than the fact that he had grown an inch taller and seemed to secrete less hate from his sockets.

"So uh... not to be rude or anything, but what happened to you?" Nightmare stared confusedly at the skeleton.

To demonstrate what he meant, killer brought by a bony finger to the goop coating half of the moody skeletons face. Nightmare flinched back in his chair, swatting at his hand.

"Don't do that!" He had exclaimed. "It's nothing, I just got into an accident..."

Killer slumped more comfortably against the wall of his bed, smiling coolly. "Must of been a freak accident if it did that to you"

The half goopy skeleton sighed, leaning his head over the back of the swivel chair killer seemed to reluctantly let him sit in. Something about goop on his chanel seat cushions. but to be honest Nightmare could care less if any smeared over the ugly brown fabric.

"Mhm, shit was wild fr"

Killer nodded absently, processing nightmares words. To which he gave him a bewildered expression. "Did you jus-"

" is there anyone else from high school going here?" The half goopy boy spun a bit in the chair. "So then I don't get a jump scare from seeing anyone like Jerry or mints"

"yeah, a few, Samantha from pe, Jason who had the weird haircut - you know? He has some nice fade now. Oh! And remember PP, Peter pitsby from geography, brooo I'm telling you, since that guy stopped wearing glasses he's been acting like he's on some top dog shit" the second place best friend laughed to himself probably remembering some bs PP boy did not so long ago. "Anyway, some of the guys come here too, like horror lives in the second dorm over, error lives on the bottom floor with all the other sleep deprived and Cross is-"