❀Chapter 5❀

Hoseok POV

Since I arrived from Japan I haven't had time to see my friends, the move plus school kept me very busy.

But finally I got to see them!

Right now I was in the city mall, Yoonie was holding my right arm while Kookie was holding my left arm. Jackson had also joined them but had to leave earlier because he had a lot of homework to do, he was already in college so he is busier.

"Hobi, I think we should go now." I don't want to go, I didn't have anything to do at home, but I knew that it is very likely that my two friends surely had things to do, I will have to stay alone.

"But I don't want to go yet hyung."

"Hobi hyung, look at that boy, he's very cute" Hoseok and Yoongi took their eyes to the boy the younger said "he's looking at us, and he's coming towards us."

"Hoseok, Yoongi."

"Hello Taehyung hyung" We both answered in unison, sometimes they felt like they were talking to an army captain instead of Taehyung "Oh right, he is Jungkook, a friend of ours" The aforementioned greeted the eldest without getting it from him, I noticed that the older didn't return the greeting so I gave him a bad look, Taehyung hyung would know what was coming so he returned the greeting.

I smiled happily "What are you doing here hyung?"

"A friend invited me to the bar. I was crossing the street, but I got bored of drinking. So I came to find something to eat.

"Great!" Jungkook walked towards me taking my arm and placing me next to Tae hyung" we leave him in charge of Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and I already have to go."

Before any of the three of us could complain, Jungkook dragged Yoongi hyung towards the exit. "I can take care of myself, I don't need a babysitter."

"Wow," Tae hyung exclaimed, "Is it so dangerous to leave you alone?"

"It is not!"

"Everything indicates the opposite, flea."

"It is not dangerous to leave me alone, I can take care of myself. I just didn't like being alone and both Jungkookie and Yoonie hyung know that."

"Well, what do you want to do?" Tae hyung looked at me expectantly at my answer, I think it's the first time i noticed the look of his a little hard.

"Le-let's go e-eat" Tae hyung said he wanted something to eat. I'm sure my cheeks are red but Taehyung's look is making me nervous.

"Okay, let's go for instant ramen at the supermarket" Hyung started walking towards the interior of the mall.

"That not!"

walked quickly towards him and stopped him by putting my arms around him" That's not a decent meal hyung, you have to eat something homemade."

"Why are you hugging me?"

"I'm not hugging you, I'm holding you with my arms."

"It feels like a hug."

My little heart began to beat very fast, at the same time I began to feel my little face warm again so I better let go of the grip I had on it

"W-whatever, you can't eat that, follow me."

I didn't let him talk as I started to walk towards the supermarket, I didn't want him to see my face all red.

Already at the entrance of the supermarket I took one of the shopping baskets and gave it to hyung.

"Hoseok, what are you planning?"