❀Chapter 10❀

"Yes dad, I'll stay here tonight" after HoSeok arrived, Taehyung suggested that he call his family since he wasn't coming back "He's a classmate."

Now Taehyung was wondering how he would stay all night with Hoseok, in the same bed and not do anything sexual with him?!

And he wouldn't, because Hoseok warned him.

"Yes, tomorrow I will return home."

And it's not that he liked Hoseok just to do something sexual, but come on, he's the person he likes and there have already been fairly intimate encounters between the two.

"Ready hyung, I already told my parents"  Well, the older will have to figure it out.

"Do you want to have something to drink or are we going to sleep?"

Hoseok thought about it for a few seconds "Can I have warm milk? To sleep better."

Apparently Taehyung has been abstinent for a long time because he didn't avoid thinking that badly, and the desire to give Hoseok another type of "milk" will increase, but he still went to the kitchen to heat the milk a little.

One minute the milk was already at a temperature that he considered was good to drink without burning himself, because yes, even with his "heat" he was going to take good care of his little one.

"Here you have."

The dark-haired man took the glass full of white liquid and drank its content.

"I'll lend you some clothes to sleep in, although I don't think my pants will fit you."  The difference in sizes didn't seem that much, but in those kinds of moments it was noticeable, and he wouldn't miss out on seeing the younger's legs.

"Okay hyung, thank you." And as if it were a torture made by the universe for Taehyung, a drop of white milk began to slide from Hoseok's mouth.

Tonight will be very difficult.

"W-well, let's go to the room."  Taking the younger's hand, they both headed towards the room.  Taehyung felt nervous for no reason, they would just sleep, so why is his heart fluttering so much?  Does this happen when he is the person he really likes?

What a stupid reaction of feelings right now.

Already in the room, the oldest went to his closet to look for some clothes to lend the youngest.

"Everything will be too big for you, so have this shirt and maybe these pajama bottoms will fit you."  HoSeok reached out his arms to grab the clothes "the bathroom is by that door."

Hoseok headed to the bathroom, locking it.

"What do I do now?"

He began to walk from one side to the other while he squeezed the clothes that Taehyung had lent him between his arms and chest.

I have to sleep with him.  the cute HoSeokie was a nervous wreck.  He had never slept with a boy in the same bed, well with JungKook and YoonGi at sleepovers, but that was different.  The two of them are not Taehyung and they don't make his tummy have the famous "butterflies" just by being near him.

What if something intimate happens with him?  He doesn't know if he would refuse that or not, although thanks to previous encounters with the elder he could tell that his longing for something intimate with the elder increased.

Is he being a perverted boy because of that?

He now regrets not listening to YoonGi when
he offered to explain those kinds of feelings and needs of his