❀Chapter 21❀

Between work, graduations and cravings so strange that they got to worry Taehyung a little, the eight months of the pregnancy had already been completed and both could not be more anxious for the arrival of the little baby.  It was now about two weeks, as estimated by the doctor, for the birth to take place.

"Hobi hyung, the cake is here."

"Put it in the center of the table please Kookie."

In the couple's apartment it had been busy all morning since, at the idea of ​​Soohyun and Jungkook, they decided to have a baby shower to reveal the girl's name since it has been decided.

The gender of the baby is usually revealed, but this is already known since Taehyung mistakenly said it on Instagram, so this time it would be her name.

"Honey, I'll go get my parents" Taehyung left the room to say goodbye to Hoseok "I'll try to get back before everything starts."

With a nod from the younger, Taehyung said goodbye with a small kiss and a caress to the big belly and left the place.

"I swear they give me diabetes, I'll sue them." Jungkook complained.

"Don't even talk, you'll be worse with Yugyeom."

After a little discussion of how Jungkook denies that he likes the tall man and the others refute that, the decoration was complete.  Not many people would come to the baby shower, only the parents of both boyfriends and the closest friends since Hoseok's advanced pregnancy didn't want too much turmoil in his house.

"Yugyeom just confirmed to me that he will come, so go dress up for him"  Siad  "As if I am going to do something like that for him" rolling his eyes Jungkook went to the kitchen escaping from the attacks of his pregnant friend.

The dark-haired man sat on one of the sofas and was sure that he would barely move from there throughout the celebration, fatigue came very quickly to him when carrying his belly.  From the morning the fatigue had increased, something normal according to the doctor, this is felt in the last stage of pregnancy.  If it wasn't for the meeting he would stay in bed all day watching Drama's on Netflix getting cuddles from Taehyung.

"Why every time you know there is something sweet to eat you get agitated?"

As was typical of pregnant people, Hoseok had gotten into the habit of talking to his belly often.  Taehyung thought it was cute when he caught him doing this and had recorded it several times.

"I'll steal cake for you, you better calm down for the duration of the meeting."

﹆ֹ★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ☁️ׂ❝🌻 (ᗷᗩᗪ ᘜᑌY) ☦︎༘🥢 ❝🌱

With things in place for him and Hoseok finishing eating the piece of cake he stole for the baby in his womb, the first guest had arrived and with it more ways to annoy Jungkook.

"I'm here, now Hoseok hyung, can you tell me the baby's name?" The father-to-be just shook his head as he finished chewing.

"If he hasn't even told me, it's worse for you." Jungkook brought a glass of water to the pregnant man.

Yugyeom only managed to sigh leaving the gift for the baby on the table.

In half an hour the apartment was full of people, all eating and chatting with each other.  Taehyung didn't have much of having arrived with his parents, the eldest's arms were full of more gifts.  They were both sure that the baby already had more things than the two of them put together.

"Should we tell him by now?

The black-haired man nodded towards his boyfriend, Taehyung positioned himself behind the sofa where Hoseok was sitting.

"Okay people, it's time to say the name." Attention quickly turned to Taehyung "Honey, do the honor."

Everyone had given options for the baby's name, but to be honest, none were taken into account since the couple had chosen the name since they learned of the pregnancy.

"The baby will be named Kim Yeorum."

Between reproaches from Seojin and Jungkook for not having chosen the name they had given as an option, the small meeting continued, although in all that time Hoseok was suspicious of something.

The guests began to leave. Just the couple stayed Jungkook with Yugyeom since these had offered to clean.

Taehyung was surprised to see that he didn't they were fighting as usual, but  he preferred to remain silent and not say anything to the  respect, he did not want to put up with the complaints of both of them.

He finished arranging the sofa cushions and realized, looking up from him, that Hoseok was on the balcony apparently looking at the sky.  Taking his coat from the rack he headed out to the balcony.

"Flea what are you doing?"

"Are you calling me or Yeorum?"

The older man approached his boyfriend placing the coat on his shoulders "You're a flea and she's a flea, and by the way I found something of yours lying outside when I came back again, it must have fallen from here again.

"I should pay attention not to bring things to the balcony, thanks. And where is it?  Which was it this time?""

"You should but you don't pay attention to me" reproaches the eldest "It's in the pocket of the coat."

The younger puts his hands in the pockets of his coat and soon finds the object and takes it out.

"But this is not mine."

Taehyung, clearly nervous, takes the small red box and opens it in front of the younger's face. "It is, because I bought it for you."

Seeing the inside of the box, Hoseok understands what is happening at that moment.  A cute and delicate ring is inside the little box that the eldest is holding.

"Jung HoSeok, I won't bend down because I'm sure I won't be able to get up again from my nerves" with small tears in his eyes HoSeok laughed "but I still wanted to ask you, would you marry this idiot who already forgot the rest of the speech he had prepared?"

"Yes, hyung!  I agree!"

With the greatest fear in the world, Taehyung placed the ring on Hobi's ring finger, feeling relieved that he didn't drop it.  The younger soon took his face and kissed him gently.

"I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with surprises tonight."

"Were you going to propose today too?"

With a big smile on his face, Hoseok denied "It's better" the eldest looked at him confused, "I've been suspecting it for a few hours but until now I confirm it. I have contractions love, the baby is coming."