❀Chapter 19❀

The cold began to invade the entire city, coats were not lacking in everyone's clothes, although they were not very thick, they were already there to help everyone keep warm.  Even some puppies carried special ones for them.

Since it was the weekend, the couple decided it would be a good idea to go to the mall and buy some things for the coming season.  Autumn was ending faster than they thought, and along with this Hoseok felt his stomach grow like a balloon.

It goes without saying that Taehyung felt that he could cry because of how cute the child looked, but he wouldn't admit it out loud of course he is.

They went to a clothing store that Soohyun owns, the older one offered them a good discount so they will take advantage of it without hesitation.

Entering, they quickly made their way to the section where the coats were.

There was a good variety.

"About three for each will be enough, right?"

Taehyung nodded "I already have my big coat, so it will only be two for me."

The purchase did not take long.  About ten minutes passed and both coats in his arms.  they already had their

"Hyung can we go to the children's section? Soohyun noona said that we should check to see if there is something we like."

"Come on, we can start thinking about what to buy in the coming months."

Hoseok was almost four months pregnant up to that point.  They still did not plan to buy things at least until reach six months.

In the children's area there were small sections for different ages, from babies to twelve years old.  They both walked to where the baby things were.  The cute little clothes were on tables.  The pastel colors were adorable, added to the cute designs of the clothes.  There was also a toy section, practically the baby section was full of stuffed animals.

Soohyun had mentioned that he had acquired some characters for his stores, all seven characters could be seen on a shelf.  All cute and bright colors.

"Don't you think we should take one?"  Hoseok looked at the elder, who was pointing at the stuffed animals on the shelf. "I think you might like them, we should buy one."

The black-haired man was surprised at this since as they had agreed, they would not buy anything for now. "We could buy it in a few months."

"But the white one is pretty, and they could no longer have it later.'

Hoseok just smiled, he didn't think that in a few months those characters would cease to exist, but you could see that Taehyung really wanted to buy something for the future baby. "Okay, let's go with the red."

"Although you might like the blue purple one more because of the color, should we take both just in case?"

Hoseok was beginning to wonder if TaeHyung would be a doting father or if she just wanted the stuffed animals for himself.

Hoseok was beginning to wonder if TaeHyung would be a very doting father or if he just wanted the stuffed animals for himself. "Well, let's take both then."

"But if we buy blue purple we should also wear red, they are best friends so we can't separate them."

"How do you know that?"

The eldest pointed to a sign where they gave the characteristics of each character.  It would be a crime to separate them.

﹆ֹ★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ☁️ׂ❝🌻 (ᗷᗩᗪ ᘜᑌY) ☦︎༘🥢 ❝🌱

In the end they ended up buying all seven stuffed animals.  The eldest gave excuse after excuse not to leave any character out, and Hoseok couldn't refuse when he saw the puppy dog ​​eyes that Taehyung put on every time he explained why Mang should also go with them since he loves Tata very much, but Mang He would be sad because he loves Koya very much so they should take him too.  He continued like this until Hoseok proposed to take all seven.

After leaving the store they decided to go to a bakery for a quick bite to eat.  Hoseok was craving bread and hot chocolate so he soon bought two cinnamon rolls for himself, and TaeHyung bought a sandwich and coffee instead.

"Hyung, I think I know what's wrong with you."

The eldest looked at him confused. "Is something wrong?"

"I read an article that said that partners of pregnant people can experience some of the symptoms of pregnancy."

Taehyung hissed. "Does it seem that I have any symptoms of pregnancy?"

"Love, you gave an explanation of almost five minutes of why Tata could not leave without Mang, of how they would feel and you continued like that until I said that we should buy all seven.  It even seemed that you would cry if he said no, nor am I that sentimental." Taehyung just kept silent with his face a little red and you don't care so much about the feelings of humanity, but about the stuffed animals.

"Hey, if I can worry about the feelings of humanity, which don't interest me at all, that's something else. And I'm not sentimental, I just couldn't help but imagine a mini Hoseok playing with the stuffed animals, that's all."

At that time HoSeok didn't know that he gave more tenderness, if the eldest's blushing cheeks or imagine that kind of thing. "We could have bought them later, they will be stored for a long time."

"It's been four months now" the older one turned his eyes when he saw how the younger one was looking at him, with a touch of mockery in his look well, three and a half months "besides you like stuffed animals you could play with them for a while."

"Who would say that the great Taehyung would give a whole speech for some stuffed animals."

"You won't stop making fun of me, will you?"

Laughing, HoSeok shook his head, no doubt this would be something he would remember the older man for a lifetime.  Also he could definitely see that TaeHyung will be the kind of father who won't be able to deny anything to his son.

When they finished eating they went to a furniture store.  Taehyung wanted another desk since his desk moved around a lot.  As soon as they left the store with the order made, they found JungKook arguing with a tall guy.

"Kookie, what's going on?"

"Oh hyung hello."

As soon as TaeHyung was about to say something, the other boy interrupted "Excuse me, you and I are discussing something here."

"I already told you that I didn't throw the water on you on purpose."

HoSeok and TaeHyung looked at each other in confusion.

"Oh sure, it wasn't on purpose that it happened five times in three weeks, I don't even know your name for a change."

"And why would you need my name?"

"To curse you as I should. " laughed the tall one.

"You..!" Before Jungkook could throw the first punch, HoSeok grabbed him by the arms.

"Yugyeom" the boy, who Hoseok didn't know, he turned to see TaeHyung "No hits or curses."

Once in a while Jungkook tried to hit Yugyeom, being interrupted by the couple.  Taehyung knew the tallest since they shared classes.  Finally they managed to get both of them to go to their respective homes by separate ways.

At this point they feared that Jungkook wanted to gouge out the other's eyes, although they didn't understand his anger so much if the victim was practically Yugyeom.

In the end TaeHyung and HoSeok laughed all the way back remembering how amused the younger looked slapping the air while Yugyeom tried to protect himself with his hands.

In a way they reminded them of themselves, those kinds of games always keep something else underneath.