❀Chapter 9❀

Taehyung left his room with a clear bad mood, it was almost ten at night and someone kept knocking on the door incessantly.  This wouldn't bother him so much if he hadn't fallen asleep while he was watching a movie "I'm coming!"

The chestnut swore that if it wasn't an emergency he would cut off that person's hands.

He opened the door with all the laziness in the world seeing who was the person who interrupted his dream "Hobi?"

Without saying anything, the younger pounced on the elder, hugging him and giving him little kisses on the cheek.

"Hyung, I loved the flowers!"

To say that hearing that didn't make him happy would be lying, but with the dream and Hoseok there he was very confused.

"It's good to hear that but" the eldest separated a bit from the youngest without breaking the hug "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Oh?  Right!" the black-haired man took the small backpack he was carrying and took out a sheet of it "I wanted to thank you for the gift but I didn't see you, I also wanted to make you one but when it occurred to me everything was closed so I thought I'd draw something" Hoseok spoke so fast that Taehyung wondered if he was breathing between words "But when I found what I wanted to draw I left the app by mistake and I couldn't find it again so I wrote you what that drawing would have represented yay.." Hoseok He gave a great exhalation causing his little head to rise and his little cheeks to fill with air. Now Taehyung believed that the younger's gift was to kill him with cuteness because he was getting him off the page.

Hoseok extended his little arms while he held the blade with both hands, his cheeks from one moment to another began to turn a subtle red that was clearly noticed by the older man.

Was he shy about it?

what he wrote?

When he took the sheet and unfolded it Hoseok brought his little hands to his face thus covering his eyes and part of his cheeks.

Although he wanted to continue seeing the younger act like this, his curiosity about what was written on that sheet won, so he wasted no time and began to read it.

Tae Hyungie hyung ^u^

I'm sorry I couldn't have done the little drawing TATT

That was supposed to express what my little heart feels with your gift and nice words :3

But how did I lose it and not find it :c

I'll just write it here.  />u<\

I accept your gift with gratitude, I look forward to the other meanings of flowers.  In addition, each meaning will be received with my heart and feelings at your disposal, in easier words it would be... Could you conquer my heart faster?!

Atte.  Hoseokie <3

Hoseok separated his fingers a little to be able to see Taehyung's expression, it was his first time writing something like that and without a doubt he was very shy.

He also didn't know how to feel when he saw TaeHyung's face, he was serious reading the sheet.

He had already spent enough time to read it, he hadn't written much to take that long. Could it be that Taehyung is slow to read?

"Hyung?" Although he said it almost in a whisper. Hosok knew that the elder listened.

Could it be that he didn't like his little letter?

"HoSeok."

"Yes..yes hyung?"

"Is there still the rule of not kissing you?"

"I think so, why?"

"Because I'll break it."

Taehyung quickly approached Hoseok grabbing his waist and pulling him towards him, making his face very close to him.  TaeHyung began to see every detail of the younger's face.  He saw how his eyelashes went up and down due to the rapid blinking, his cheeks turning reddish, also his little button nose.

"Hy..hyung"  Finally TaeHyung placed his lips on the younger's lips but in a soft way, it could even be said that he was looking for Hozeok to start reacting to the touch of his lips which didn't take more than a few seconds for it to happen.

Hoseok began to move his lips in a shy but determined way, although he was the one who put the rule of no kisses until they were dating, he couldn't deny that he missed Taehyung's kisses.

Although Taehyung had every desire to increase the intensity of the kiss he wouldn't, he wanted to continue feeling that Hoseok took the initiative with this so he just limited himself to caressing the minor's face and waist.

Hoseok began to caress Taehyung's hair in a shy way, he started with clumsy and insecure touches, but as the kiss continued he began to take his hyung's brown hair between his fingers.

The air had already begun to need him so he separated a little from the eldest but his faces were still very close to each other, practically sharing the air.  Everything had fallen silent, leaving the only sound the somewhat hectic breathing of both boys.

Hoseok realized what just happened and how he reacted.  His cheeks turned a deep reddish hue again.

"I...I think I...I should go back to my-my house" Just when Hodeok was about to open the door, Tae's hand went over his head closing the door again "Hy..hyung I  have to go"

"Do you think I'll let you go?"

"But I didn't rub against anything!"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow looking at Hoseok gracefully "I won't let you go because it's too late, it's ten o'clock at night and it's very dangerous" Hoseok put his lips in the form of o, apparently understanding what his hyung was saying-but at the same time "It seems the baby here thought ill of everything. What did you think I would do to you?"

"I um" The dark-haired man avoided his hyung's gaze looking to the sides "Hyung" he let out a big yawn, clearly faking "I'm very sleepy, we should sleep now" Without thinking much about it, he separated from the older man and went to the sofa, leaving his backpack there.

Taehyung continued with his hand resting on the door while he smiled to the side, apparently his baby was a bad thought and he liked that.