Final

After announcing to him, now, promised that it was time to give birth, Taehyung's nerves increased twice as much as they already were.  If Hoseok didn't remind him of the things to take to the hospital, Tae would most likely forget everything;  including car keys.

The way to the hospital was calm, it seemed that his nerves had already calmed down in the older one for the moment.  As soon as they arrived and reported what was happening, they took Hoseok to get ready, in addition to analyzing the progress of the delivery.

Once things were done he was put to bed waiting for more dilation to take him to the delivery room, Taehyung was accompanying him until the moment he was taken.

Soohyun was the first to arrive to accompany her brother in waiting.  Taehyung was walking down the hall, sitting on the benches to quickly get up again taking a few steps towards the door of the delivery room.

Not even Soohyun's attempts to make him stop being nervous worked.

Once the door opened he could swear he stopped breathing until the doctor told him everything was fine.

"Don't worry, Mr. Kim, your partner is fine and the baby was born without any complications."

Hoseok had been taken to his room to rest while the baby was taken in for her routine checkup.

Tae was hugged by his older sister once the doctor left.

"Congratulations little brother, now you are a father."

The waiting time to be able to see Hoseok and the baby made the emotion and reality more present in Tae, in truth now he was a father and he was about to meet the baby.

"Why does it take so long? I want to see both."

Not even ten minutes had passed and it seemed that Taehyung was more nervous now than during the delivery.

"Jung Hoseok-ssi's partner?"

"Yes!"

A nurse had spoken "aoh, follow me, I'll take you to your partner's room."

As they passed through the great hall to the maternity rooms they passed the area where the newborn babies were kept for a little observation.  The nurse stopped in front of the large window, the white room was decorated with children's drawings. "Mr. Kim, come closer."

Slowly the man approached, taking his eyes to the little creatures that was sleeping.  The nurse points to one of the incubators, there is a baby meticulously wrapped in a Green blanket.  He quickly recognizes that blanket as the one Hoseok bought for the baby and it even has her initials on the edge of it.

"It's Yeorum," Taehyung whispered as if he was afraid of waking the baby from her placid sleep.

﹆ֹ★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ☁️ׂ❝🌻 (ᗷᗩᗪ ᘜᑌY) ☦︎༘🥢 ❝🌱

Spending two days and one night in the hospital, Hobi was discharged in the best possible condition for that time.

Although the younger could walk, he insisted on taking him in a wheelchair, now he wondered where they would keep this one since it would not take long for him to walk completely normally.

In the room of both the things for the care of the baby were ready.  The first day with her was quiet, the only thing was that she woke up in the middle of the night but they quickly managed to calm her down.

In the first two weeks they had been in new experiences and many visits.

Changing diapers for Hoseok for the first time had been a fun experience for Taehyung to watch.  Even when they were in the hospital the younger tried, it would not have been something of another world if it were because every time Hobi tried to lift the baby by her little feet to clean her butt she went to the side almost rolling.