❀Chapter 12❀

"Jung Hoseok" the elder spoke lazily "Can you tell me why you made me come here at nine in the morning on a Saturday?" the tone of reproach was clearly in the older's voice.  He was sleepy, it's a sin to have to get up at 8 am to go to the place Hoseok told him.

He didn't even know why hoseok needed him there!

But since it was Hoseok, he could not deny it.  Much less when he did aegyo to convince him.

Now he was picking up the younger at his house, the younger told him that they had to go somewhere, so he took his motorcycle to do so.

"Good morning, hyung" the youngest walked up to the eldest, and standing in front of him stood on tiptoe to give him a quick kiss-the good morning kiss was also missing.

Trying to hide the obvious smile that the younger's action caused in him, he began to "accommodate" the cute little purple baby hat that the dark-haired man was wearing on his head "You look like that character."

"Of course not, I'm prettier than Mang" pouted the youngest "That's what YoonGi hyung told me."

"Aish, I'll have to talk to that brat" TaeHyung whispered a little annoyed "Now could you tell me why I had to come today?"

"Yeah true!  I need to go somewhere and I can't go without hyung."

"Why can't you go without me?" he questioned.

"There is no time to explain, we have to go already hyung" Taehyung was confused and amused, confused because he didn't understand why his presence was necessary in that place, and amused to see how the younger tried to get on the motorcycle.  Maybe he should have brought one that was shorter.

"Baby" he called, to which HoSeok turned to see him with a pout adorning his lips "Come here" he approached the youger to pick him up, placing him in a good position on the motorcycle.

With the address provided by the younger, they were soon on their way.

Without first putting on HoSeok's safety helmet, in addition to ensuring that he hugs the older man well.  This last one the younger did by inertia, he seemed like a little bear hugging him that way according to TaeHyung.

⊹ ᮫࣭﹆ֹ★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ☁️ׂ❝🌻 (ᗷᗩᗪ ᘜᑌY) ☦︎༘🥢 ❝🌱

With the motorcycle parked, as he got off this Taehyung looked around him.  They were in front of a type of fair which he didn't even know had returned to the city.

"TaeTae hyung" he returned his sight to the younger "Help me please" with his arms like a baby, Hoseok asked for help to get off the motorcycle.  Taehyung wasted no time picking him up and placing him on the ground.  As soon as the helmet was removed, Hoseok put his cute hat back on his head.

"Now will you tell me what we're doing here?"

Hoseok nodded without hesitation "It's a double date!"

"Ah?" No doubt TaeHyung was very surprised. "With whom?"

"With... Oh, here they come."  The older man looked from him to where Hoseok was looking.

"Damn flea."  He whispered incredulously Taehyung, seeing the best friend hand in hand with Yoongi, walking up to them.

He woke up early on a Saturday just to see Hoseok, which doesn't bother him, but he didn't plan on him going on a double date with Yoongi and Jimin at all.

"We finally found you two, we thought you wouldn't come anymore" Yoongi spoke, while he approached Hoseok to adjust his hat.  Action that of course TaeHyung did not like.