Chapter 3

Hello y'all, how y'a doing. Today was a very exciting day since there was Kinnporsche new ep. Anyway here is a new chapter for you all, Enjoy!

*********************************************************

The familiar voice made Kim's heart race, but he tried to keep his face still, he tried not to think that their voices were alike.

"What are you talking about," Kim asked, letting Kamol move to stand in front of him.

"May I come in, Kim?" asked Kamol again. Kamol's sharp gaze made Kim feel hot and cold.

"You can't because I don't know him, I'm sorry I have nothing else to talk to you about," Kim spoke curtly, thinking to himself that he should stay away from this guy, the man looked too dangerous in Kim's eyes.

The man, who just looked at him, made Kim's heart race. Kim tried to close the door, but Kamol immediately showed a sharp look, his subordinates acted quickly and Sharp grabbed the doorknob.

"Then I beg your pardon, Mr. Kim," replied Kom before pushing the door hard to enter Kim's room, followed by Kamol, one of Kamol's subordinates, took Kim's condo caretaker away.Kim was shocked, he did not think this group would dare to invade his room without permission. Kamol entered Kim's room and looked around.

"The room is clean and tidy, do you live alone?" asked Kamol in a low voice causing Kim to frown.

"Who are you people!!! Get out of my room now!!! Otherwise I'll call the police!" threatened Kim, Kamol sketched a faint smile.

"Don't act like I'm a villain" exclaimed Kamol, walking slowly towards Kim, slowly Kim took a step back, the subordinate standing by Kim's door didn't move, because right now his boss just wanted to talk to Kim.

"Well, you guys are invading my room like this" shouted Kim immediately, trying not to show the fear he felt to Kamol.

"Come on Kim, let's have a good conversation here" Kamol requested in a calm tone.

"How do you know me?" asked Kim curiously, but he tried to find a way to escape from his own room. Kim turned to look at the door with the intention of escaping and then calling the police,

"Ahhh!" exclaimed Kim in shock as Kamol moved backwards and tripped over the couch, he sat down and fell unexpectedly, Kamol took the opportunity to step forward and raised both hands towards the couch, flanking Kim, this is to keep the two figures from moving. Kim shuddered in shock and fear, Kamol looked at Kim's body curiously and licked it, but Kim did not feel that Kamol's look was rude, instead, it made Kim more nervous.

"You don't know me because you haven't asked me my name yet, but..." Kamol stammered, he was very happy and satisfied with the expression of the person in front of him, the slight nervous tremor came out despite the fear. This made Kim look very cute in Kamol's eyes.

He looked at his lips and was secretly biting his lower lip, making him look more appetizing.

"But what, and please get away from me!" said Kim in a deep voice, ready to get off, but Kamol didn't let him get away, before leaning closer to Kim's face, but moved to whisper in Kim's ear softly.

"That night.. you asked me for a hug, why do you refuse me today?", Kamol told him in a low and purring voice, that made Kim shudder who was looking at the face of the one who moved away, but not far away from Kim's sweet face.

"That night, is this person?" thought Kim confused, his eyes immediately shone in shock and nervousness. "What happened that night? I don't know, I don't remember, get out of my room right now," Kim pushed the figure in front of him, but Kamol didn't seem to be moved at all.