Chapter 5 🔞

SURPRIIIISE, decided on double update today!

**********************************************************************

"Why did you bring me here!" exclaimed Kim as Kamol dragged him out of the dining room and took him up the elevator to his private room, Kim could not escape.

Now the two of them were alone in the bedroom, but Kamol's subordinates were outside the room as usual.

Kamol walked away from them walking with Kim to the bedroom, he looked curiously at Kim's slim body, This made Kim feel suffocated.

"So, do you want to talk about anything else?" asked Kamol with his deep gaze fixed on Kim.

"We could have continued talking downstairs, why did you bring me here ? I think we talked about everything and I think I know now that..." said Kim just before slowly backing away and looking for an escape route

"What do you know?" asked Kamol in a normal tone.

"I know we are both different, we shouldn't get involved" replied Kim in a stern voice.

"I definitely don't accept that" affirmed Kamol immediately.

"!!!Khun Kamol!!! I told you I didn't want to be with you, why are you so stubborn?" Kim couldn't help but yell at Kamol, despite knowing that Kamol is a mob boss and there are subordinates waiting outside .

"Can you tell me the real reason why you don't want to come with me?" asked Kamol in a serious tone.

"You told me the reason why I should be with you?" attacked Kim.

"Well, you are my wife" he replied in a calm tone, Kim sighed in frustration, although Kamol's answer was a clear answer, it didn't make any sense.

"I don't know what to say to you anymore, Kamol," Kim said in a tired voice because even though he asks for a reason he only hears the same words. Kim needed more answers.

"Ah!" cried Kim as Kamol came up to his slim waist and quickly hugged him, this made Kim stand up and raise both hands to push Kamol's strong chest.

"I won't understand if we talk with words, we have to talk with our bodies" Kamol said softly, Kamol's eyes looked at Kim and like a spell it made Kim blush as he realized his new situation. Kamol pushed him to lie down on the wide bed in the middle of the room.

"Well.. let me go, I won't let you do anything to me again" Kim immediately wailed as he realized he was already in a compromising situation. Kamol got on top of Kim's stomach to prevent him from struggling and held both of Kim's wrists pinned to the bed.

"Uff, let me go!" Kim struggled but couldn't move, Kamol smiled wryly before holding Kim's wrist above his head with one hand.

"Let's refresh our memory a bit, that day he you were really drunk and maybe you don't remember everything clearly, let me remind you how well we got along" Kamol said in a hoarse voice. Just seeing the slim figure in front of him, writhing with a reddened face, he feels stimulated.

"You're heavy! Get off me now!" Kim's cries echoed throughout the room, but Kamol laughed softly in his throat before using his free hand to loosen his tie.

"What are you going to do?" asked Kim in a shaky voice, looking at Kamol's tie with trembling eyes.

"Let me go!" Kim struggled harder as Kamol used his own tie to bind Kim's wrists as tight as he could. Kim in turn, felt his heart swell, as if he was excited about something. When Kim's hand was tied, Kamol turned Kim's body face down violently, his sweet face smashed against the soft pillow. Even with the pillow, Kim felt a lot of pain, Kim's eyes widened when he realized that his pants were about to come off his body.