CHAPTER 16 🔞

"Khun Kim is worried about me?" asked Kamol, just to make sure and that he had heard right.

"Who cares? I don't care, I'm just not happy" shouted Kim ignoring what he had said moments ago, he turned his back to Kamol and Kamol smiled with satisfaction at the corners of his lips.

"Hey, you're mad at me, that's why you didn't accept my calls" Kamol whispered, Kim hesitated to find the words to argue with Kamol. "I am happy that you feel that way" Kamol says again, which makes Kim frown confused.

"Why are you happy?" asked Kim, Kamol pulled him into his lap and hugged him tightly around the waist. Kim struggled a bit, but he only stayed still when he felt he had struggled enough.

"I'm happy because it lets me know that you want to be a part of my life too," Kamol said in a serious tone, Kim remained silent for a moment with his heart beating hard, his face was so hot that he had to turn away.

"I feel naked." Kim said softly and Kamol laughed in his throat and pretended to be silent without saying anything else, until Kim frowned.

"Owh, why are you so quiet, Kamol? Say something," Kim shouted at him.

"What should I say? Well, you're talking like you don't really want to hear from me, so I don't know what to say, because if you talk like that, you probably won't care" Kamol pretended to speak, Kim frowned.

"Khun Kamol! You don't have to pretend to be ignorant, why do you like to mock me so much? I don't want to talk, I don't want to say anything, I really don't want to know" Kim immediately shouted at the strong figure, as well as pretending to get up from his lap, but Kamol hugged him tighter.

"Um, don't be mad, I'm asking you, do you really want to know about me? Do you really want to know what's going on with me, Kim?" Kamol asked again, Kim was a little quiet.

"So, am I in a position to know?" Kim asked in a serious tone, the two were silent looking at each other for a while.

"You are in a position to know everything about me, Kim, I'm sorry if what I said earlier about Mr. Cheng made you feel bad, but I'm telling you straight out, I haven't thought about anything, other than the fact that I don't want you to get into these problems" Kamol said frankly, Kim listened in silence.

"So you will tell me?" Kim asked curiously.

"Will you let me sleep with you?" Kamol asked again, Kim frowned.

"Have I ever stopped you?" Kim replied, causing Kamol to smile softly.

"Then I will tell you when I get back, first I would like to take care of what happened a while ago, wait a while for me" Kamol said realizing he had to deal with Danai's subordinates first.

"I will go" Kim said immediately, Kamol raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Why do you want to go? You don't have to go, ah, don't complain, I don't want you to go because you just went through a lot of things, now I want you to sleep and wait, be a good boy and go back to sleep, when I come I will hug you, ok?" Kamol said, Kim hesitated a bit before nodding in acknowledgement.

"Ok" Kim replied, making Kamol smile.

"Everything is so easy like that, so cute, you know? Hmm" Kamol said smiling back.

"Enough Kamol, who said I was going to deal with these people? So what are you doing with that hand?" Kim said holding Kamol's hand who rubbed and rubbed Kim's thin waist back and forth.

"Um, I'm just playing around a little, jealous?" Kamol asked pretending.

"You don't have to talk, go do whatever, I'm going to bed" Kim said refusing as he tried to cover the heat on his face, Kamol smiled lightly as he leaned down to lightly kiss Kim's glowing cheeks and let Kim off his lap.