CHAPTER 26

"Act like you are at home" Danil said sarcastically. Kim smiled slightly.

"Well, Kim is my wife. My home is like Kim's home" said Kamol. Danil looked at Kamol with displeasure.

"I think it's good to have breakfast first. We will talk later" said Kim. Kamol continued to eat. Danil looked at Kamol and Kim with frustration. But he also agreed to have breakfast.

"Kamol" Daniel called Kamol when he finished his breakfast.

"Come up and take a shower first, then come talk to me in the office." Kamol interjected.

"But I want to talk now, right now" said Danil.

"As you wish, you can come to my office." Finished, Kamol grabbed Kim's hand and led him together on a walk to his office.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" asked Kim.

"Yes, we have nothing to hide, do we?" replied Kamol. Kim smiled, but felt very uncomfortable with the words Kamol said, he had nothing to hide from him, but Kim himself has not yet told Kamol who his ex-partner is.

"I just want to talk to you, Kamol. Others are not involved" Danil said as he entered Kamol's office. He asked Kamol and Danil's bodyguards to wait outside the room.

"Kim is not just anyone. I told you, Danil. Do you remember what's going on between Kim and me?" Kamol repeated again.

"Are you going to let me believe that? Do you think i believe you took this guy as your wife?!" Danil asked in a deep voice. Kim frowned slightly, but still said nothing.

"Believe it or not, it's up to you. So what I'd like to know is why did you come here?" Kamol asked.

"I came because you sent Ivan an e-mail. How would you like to talk about retiring from the industry?" Danil interjected.

"I sent an e-mail to Ivan. Because I want to explain that to Ivan. I don't have to talk about it with you" Kamol said again.

"Then who am I? I have the right to know. Why are you leaving? I want to know why you betrayed us!" Danil said aloud.

"I didn't betray you. I'm just leaving. You're using the wrong words in Thai, Danil," Kamol said in a calm voice. Danil immediately turned to look at Kim.

"For this pillow? Are you leaving because of it?" Danil asked, pointing at Kim. Kamol did not want to answer. But Danil could keep talking.

"Who do you think you are? You even make Kamol withdraw from this industry!" Danil immediately reached out and pushed Kim's shoulder into the sofa.

Suddenly !

Danil was also immediately pulled away from Kim. Kamol's hand pulled him back, Danil looked at Kamol in astonishment.

"Don't even think about touching Kim, Danil" said Kamol, looking at Danil with bright eyes. The strong figure stood in front of Kim.

"Is this guy really important to you?" Danil asked in shock.

"Yes, very important" repeated Kamol.

"More important than me? More important than Ivan?" Danil asked again.

"Danil, I value you and Ivan as family, as brothers, but with Kim it is different. Kim means everything to me" Kamol said in a serious tone. This made Kim feel very proud in his chest. But he also felt sympathy for Danil.

"I refuse!!! There can't be anyone more important to you than Ivan and me!" Danil said impatiently.

"I told you, Danil. They are important in different situations" Kamol reiterated for Danil to understand. The young man turned around and gave Kim a mischievous smile.