CHAPTER 20

"Come in, what's wrong?" Kamol said, to which Kim entered with a slightly confused look and a slight strabismus. It's as if he doesn't know whether it's good to say that or not.

"Well, nothing. I just came to take a look" Kim replied calmly. His cheeks softened a bit until he had to pretend to hide his face. That made Kom smile at the gesture the boss's wife made.

"Yes? What were you doing?" Kamol asked mockingly because he himself knew very well what Kim meant.

Kim frowned slightly.

"Nothing, do you want to come down and take a look?" Kim replied, smiling slightly.

"Kom, go rest first. If there's anything urgent, I'll let someone else do it" Kamol said, Kom bowing his head to accept the request, before leaving Kamol's office.

"Come here" called Kamol to Kim in a monotone tone. Kim agreed to meet him. Kamol held his waist so that he could sit on his lap.

"You are coming to see me, is there something you want to talk about?" Kamol asked.

"I just came to look around. Are you working? If not, I invite you to look around and find out where we are going to the beach next Friday" Kim replied with a slight smile.

"I don't have to look. I've already figured out where I'm taking you" Kamol replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Where, is it nice? I really don't like crowds" Kim said.

"I'm sure you will like it" said Kamol with a smile.

"Khun Kamol, are you stressed lately?" Kim asked as he watched Kamol's expression for a few days. Kim felt that Kamol had something strange on his mind.

Kamol was surprised to hear this. Thinking that he really couldn't underestimate Kim's eyes and feelings.

"No, why?" Kamol refused and asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"I feel that you are tired and stressed" Kim said.

"I'm fine, I'm glad you're worried about me" Kamol said jokingly, Kim opened his mouth slightly 

and raised his head.

"I am not worried at all. I'm afraid you will change your mind and not take Baiboon and me on the trip" said Kim, but Kamol knew he was just stubborn.

"Ok, don't worry, you shouldn't worry" said Kamol with a laugh, but in his head at the moment, he felt the tension that Kim really suspected something. The fact that Kamol had gained prominence in this sector had consequences.

Although Kamol created his power on his own, it's not as if there was no one to support behind his scene. For Kamol to leave the industry also required the people behind him to agree. But the problem is, will they let him take his hand off easily or not?

"Khun Kamol... Khun Kamol" called out Kim's voice, causing Kamol to regain consciousness.

"Hmm" Kamol replied in his throat.

"Where are we going? Now I have called you many times and you have not heard me. So I am sitting on your lap like this. You just have to say the name in a whisper." Kim shouted. Kamol softly kissed Kim, who raised his hand and lightly pushed Kamol's face.

"You don't have to smell me. I know you are stressed, but you don't want to tell me" Kim replied.

"I think a little about work, it's nothing really. I'm just thinking. Are there any tasks I need to complete before I travel? How can I take you on a trip with peace of mind?" Kamol continued to lie to make Kim feel comfortable. He also didn't want Kim to know.