CHAPTER 8

3rd chapter updated today. let's goooooo!

***************************************************************************************

Kamol put his hand on Kim's waist, downstairs now, all of Kamol's subordinates, including the housewives, were waiting.

"Is everyone there yet?" Kamol asked his close friend who was waiting at the entrance to the central hall.

"They are complete, only the office people are missing" Kom replied.

"Well, I'll let you go, then I'll take Kim to report to the office" Kamol said before turning to Kim. "Can't you smile a little? I'm about to introduce you" Kamol said seeing that Kim kept a serious face.

"I don't want to do anything" Kim said in a stern tone but Kamol smiled slightly before turning around and nodding, Kim walked towards the central hallway with Kamol, as soon as Kamol entered, all the subordinates bowed their heads slightly to pay their respects. Some people looked at Kim suspiciously, others already knew the story with Kim, who looked hurt as he walked past the boy. "Ah, that child" Kim said knowing Kamol would turn to look Kim in the eye.

"This is Baiboon, Auntie's grandson, do you guys know each other?" Kamol asked as Baiboon stood behind him not daring to come face to face with Kim and Kamol.

"No, I only saw him when I was walking in the garden, but I couldn't talk to him in time" Kim replied giving the boy a friendly smile. Before being pulled by his waist and sitting down on a large couch in the middle of the room.

"Hey Khun Kamol, you don't have to hug me like that, be quiet" Kim said softly to the strong figure next to him as Kamol hugged his waist tighter and wouldn't let go.

"I am hugging my wife, where is the problem?" He asked softly, this made Kim let out a growl in his throat. "Alright, since we are all here together, I have something I want to tell everyone" Kamol said in a loud voice, different from the tone of voice used to talk to Kim.

This left Kim's heart secretly shocked.

Kim admitted that there was nothing formidable about Kamol.When they heard what Kamol said, the room fell silent to hear what Kamol had to say.

"Some people already know who the person next to me is, some don't" Kamol said turning to look at Kim slightly causing Kim to start acting up.

"This person's name is Kim, he will come to live here and become your boss like my wife" Kamol said softly to the sound of other people's conversation.As for Kim now, his face has waves of heat that cannot be told. Although he is not pleased with the accusation that Kamol put on him, he could not help but feel his heart racing.

"Does anyone have a problem?" Kamol asked.

"No!" The response from all the subordinates sounded at the same time vigorously, like soldiers responding to the commander's orders.

"Well, the way you take care of me, you have to take care of my wife, not take care of me anymore, understand?" Kamol ordered again.

"Understood" Everyone replied as usual.

"Why do they have to take care of me? I can take care of myself, don't act like I'm a child, Khun Kamol." Kim said with a trembling voice causing the whole room to go silent.

"You can't stop being stubborn, can you Kim?" Kamol asked softly.

"I'm not stubborn, you're the one who doesn't know anything" Kim argued, many of Kamol's subordinates looked at each other again in dismay.