CHAPTER 13

"Do you like it Kim?" Kamol asked with a smile, his thin hand running across Chantilly's face and scratching his chin like a kitten.

"If you like it, you should come and take care of it every day, okay? So someday you can get close to him without me taking care of you, I will try to feed him" Kamol said, making Kim's eyes sparkle with passion.

"Be honest, do you really want me to go?" Kim asked like a child who has found something he likes, Kamol nodded.

"Then I will go see him everyday" Kim said without realizing that his words were like a promise that Kim would stay at Kamol's house.

"And Clemo? Can I touch him?" Kim asked looking at Clemo, who was still there, apparently 

stronger than whipped cream.

"This Clemo is very jealous, but soon you will be able to touch him like Chantilly" Kamol said again, reaching out and stroking Clemo. That he had now calmed down and was no longer roaring menacingly. That made Kim want to touch him, but he didn't dare.

"If I go to them often, will Clemo hurt me?" Kim asked curiously.

"No, because you play with Chantilly, Clemo trusts you to some extent" Kamol said again and Kim nodded as he looked at Clemo who was licking his own fur.

"I want to hug him, his fur must be so soft and how much" Kim said stroking Chantilly's chin non-stop with her hand.

"Wait, let him come closer to you, I'm sure you can hug him" Kamol said in a serious tone.

"So, you can hug him?" Kim asked excitedly, completely forgetting about the previous conversation.

"All right" Kamol replied.

"Then give them a hug, I want to know how they behave" Kim said.

"..."

"Khun Kamol, I asked you to hug Clemo and Chantilly, I didn't let you hug me," Kim said softly as Kamol raised both arms to hug him.

"Oh, I thought you wanted me to hug you again" Kamol said with a smile, Kim rolled his eyes because he knew Kamol understood what Kim told him, but he said he didn't understand just from hugging Kim.

"Can you?" Kim asked again.

"Then you have to step back a little, wait outside" Kamol replied and Kim nodded, before Kamol guided Kim a little away from the cage.

Kamol then walked towards the entrance of the cage, Kim stood up and watched Kamol open the large iron cage, he went inside and closed the door, as soon as they saw Kamol entering the cage they walked straight towards him. Kim looked on excitedly.

Another of his thoughts was for the tigers who were not cooperating with Kamol as they were known as wild animals with hunting instinct, Kamol walked slowly towards the two tigers. 

Kamol's eyes were steady and still, he looked at the tigers with each step. Chantilly was the first to approach Kamol, Kamol knelt on the ground and raised his hand to caress Chantilly, who went to snuggle with him.

Followed by Clemo, who stopped and sat down next to Kamol, Kamol smiled slightly and began to hug the two tigers alternately with strokes along the body and head of both tigers. Kim stood there looking at that picture in awe.

Kim was watching Kamol hug and play with the two white Bengal tigers. Seeing Kamol in the middle of the two tigers made Kim feel that Kamol was a formidable person with an aura of power spread around him. Kim was not surprised by this, Kamol's subordinates were obedient, respected and loyal to him. Kamol raised his head to look at Kim who was standing outside the cage, before giving him a smile.