chapter 11~

sapnaps pov

                                      my cutie💗

s:Wow Karl, I dont even know what to say, just I love you.
k: Sapnap, can we be boyfriends again?
s: Sorry Karl, I kinda think i just need to get used to you again, ur touch. Before we can go any further, Im sorry if u hurt you.

I knew Karl understood but it felt so wrong to say.

time skip (bc i dont know what to do😭)

Me and Karl were meeting up at a park, we have been friends for a while and i think im used to his touch again i want to ask him to be my boyfriend.
But on a special way, not just asking. I have to do something but i have no idea what.
"THATS IT!" I yelled out loud.
"IM GOING TO BUY HIM A PROMISE RING!"
I quickly yelled after.

I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car, I didnt have much time left.
It was about a 15 minute drive until i arrived.

It took me a while until i made my final decision, but i got a ring as i wanted.
I realised it was almost the time when me and Karl were supposeed to meet up, it was at thing beautiful flower field at a park. I just had got there in time.

I saw Karl arrive, he quickly ran to me and gave me a big hug. It felt like it lasted forever, even tho it was only a couple seconds.

"Hello cutie."
I say with a slight smirk on my face after i saw Karl blush.

"Hello handsome."
Karl said smiling.

oh god, him when he smiles, just him, ahh hes so cute
I always think to myself when i see him.

I grabbed his hand and he let me lead our whole way to the middle.

I was very nervous but i knew i could do it.
I got down on 1 knee.

"Jacobs, will you be my boyfriend again. I promise you with things ring that ill stay."
Karl was flustered before he could even say anything, that made me smile.

"Sap- i- O- Sapnap, yesyes please yes."
He couldnt get out of his words, which made me laugh.

I stand up and slide the ring on his finger then he looks at me with this adorable smile.
"I love you Sapnap."
He could say before i quickly cut him off, by connecting our lips together, I put one of my hands on his waist and the other one on the side of his face.
I felt his hand slide up my back until he reacher my neck.

After this we layed down in the field and Karl fell asleep in my lap quickly.
"Im glad ur mine again."
I whispered, i knew he was sleeping but it felt like he could still hear me.

Not to much after i dozed off with him.

timeskip (morning)
(still sapnaps pov)

I wake up, it looked like it was about to rain. I couldnt wake up Karl he looked so peacefull.
I picked him up lightly in bridal style and carried him to my house.

We was awake slightly but wasnt bothered to open his eyes.
I was still tired so we both layed down and slept.

karls pov

I woke up randomly around 10 am.
My boyfriend Sapnap looked so cute, and peacefull as he slept. I couldnt hold back to kiss him, I had to.
So i did, and ofcourse he woke up.
Neither of us said anything we were just doing what we were supposed to.

Sapnaps hands moving up and down my back and he kissed my neck then going up to my jaw and then my lips again. This repeated.

Sapnap went to my lips again, i slightly open my lips. I knew what he was trying to ask, he explored every corner of my mouth.
Until..

IM SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER I GOT VERY TIRED AND KINDA RAN OUT OF A IDEA AND THE MIDDLE SO ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE