Chapter 5

(A/N): In this chapter will have alot of different povs. Ok byeeeee~

~~

March 12, 2012
Time: 11:52pm
Location: Ball & chain club

~~

                          (y/n) pov

We made it to the club after all the Traffic in the world. We finally made it. 

I saw people dancing on each other and the lights were flashing everywhere and loud music blasting from every speaker.

people drinking at the bar and the smell of weed and sweat.

We went to the bar to get some shots from the bartender.

Parris: Y'all to ready take these shots!

she said yelling over the music

Both: YES BITCH!!

We took the shots that the bartender give us.

~~

30mins laters~

I been taking shots of hennessy,tequila,and gin.

Parris been taking shots of Hennessy too.

Raven been taking shots of cognac.

I heard NICE LITTLE ASS BACK THERE coming through the speakers and I started walking over to the dance floor but I could barely walk straight but through blurred vision the lights helped me get there.

I starting dancing to the beat of the music. BOOTY ME DOWN,BOOTY ME DOWN. Grinding up against Raven and twerking on eachother and  Parris was recording us and then she join in and Raven was recording us this time.

I felt someone staring at me and I turned around to see this fine ass nigga in the VIP area.

So I told Parris and Raven I was going to the VIP area. They said ok. Then I walked over.

~~

Dazai pov

I saw Y/N dancing with her friends.Not gonna lie I was staring hella hard but I know she felt my gaze when she turned around and we made eye contact.

I saw her talking to both of her friends and then she walked over to me.

(y/n): Hey cutie

I don't know why she is acted weird but I went along with it.

Dazai: Hey belladonna

After I said that she started giving me a lap dance.

~~

(Y/n) pov

Belladonna weird I heard that nickname before but it was probably just a coincidence but I don't care he was fine.

so I started giving him a lap dance.

~~

Keith pov

I seen Y/N dancing on somebody from the DJ stand.

I wanted to go and pull her off of him but I would lose my job and I can't have that happened now.
She didn't say she wasn't going out because she wasn't feeling well and now she at the club. Fuckin bitch
Why would she lie to me? Why is she being secretive all of a sudden?
I'll talk to her tomorrow. I don't have time for this.
I rolled my eyes at her and went back to playing under the influence by Chris brown.