Chapter 11

Time: 6:20 pm
Location: T-mobile
May 1, 2012
Friday

Raven POV

Raven outfit

Me and y/n drove to the nearest T-Mobile and went inside to look around

Me and y/n drove to the nearest T-Mobile and went inside to look around.   " Hi, who can I help y'all today?" The employee asked. " Hey, can I get an iPhone 14 please?" I heard y/n say, while I was looking around. " Sure. What color do you want?" The employee asked.

" Um... red." She said. "Ok, I'll go get that for you." The employee left to the back employee-only room. "Raven, do you want another phone?" Y/n asked me. " w-what girl no, you should be saving your money. Don't worry about me." I said looking at her attention away from the phone I was looking at.

"Raven, you know I got you. Also, I want to repay you for letting me crash at your place. So, you want the phone or nah." Y/n said looking at me for an answer. "Fine, yes I want the phone but in green and you don't have to repay me. That's what friends are for."

I said as I looked at her softly. The employee walked out of the employee-only room with a box " All alright here is the iPhone 14 in red. Anything else I can get you?" The employee asked y/n. " yeah. Can I get this 15 in green for my friend and two phone cases for both phones? Please." Y/n asked. " Ok, I'll back right back with that." The employee went back to the employee's only room.

After 15mins the employee came back with the phone and the phone cases. " Okay I got the iPhone 15 and the cases to go with it and the cases to go with the iPhone 14. How do you want to pay?" The employee asked y/n.

"I want to pay with cash. How much will that be?" Y/n asked. " That would be 1,099 dollars" Y/n pulled out at least two thousand from her purse well technically my purse I let her use while we were out.

" Here and um... keep the change." Y/n said while walking out with our stuff."H-have a great day." The employee stuttered out. " you too." Y/n said while smiling back at him.  " we got to go rav Keith might be trying to find me." Y/n said rushing me out the door. " okay I'm coming. Remember in the backseat with your head down just in case driving around looking for you." I reminded her.

I unlocked the car door and y/n got in the backseat and I got in the front and started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

8:30 pm

Me and y/n arrived back at my place after going on a shopping spree. Getting most things she needed. Me and y/n walked into my house and sat our bags on the counter. Y/n went through the T-Mobile bag to get her phone and sat on the couch so she could set it up.

" y/n I'm about to get ready for work. Are you sure you're fine being here alone? I could call Daz—" " No do not call anyone to let them know I'm here. Got to keep a low profile. Keith is probably looking for me right now. So, to keep everyone safe, no one except me and you. Must know I'm here." Y/n looked freight and stared at the carpet trying to forget what happened to her. I walked over to her and tried to confront her.

" hey... I'm sorry for mentioning that to you. I won't call anyone if you don't want me to." I said while pulling her in for a hug. "But are you sure you're fine being alone?" "Yes, I'm fine being alone. Probably get something to eat and finish setting up my phone." Y/n said making a jester toward the phone.

" well okay have fun and I got to go," I said while walking towards my room. I looked behind me and saw y/n give a nod of acknowledgment. Went into my room and started getting ready for work.

Time: 11:40am
Location: Raven's house
May 2, 2012
Saturday

Y/N POV

I woke up and checked the time it was 8:40 am. So I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Y/n outfit & hair

After I finished getting ready

After I finished getting ready. I checked to see if Raven was home but she wasn't so, I ordered an Uber to go view my new house.

30mins later

The Uber came and dropped me off at this house showing. I walked in and greeted the realtor who is Ada one of my high school friends. She started showing me this loft tiny home. The house had grey walls and the kitchen had a white granite backsplash, a wall oven, white cupboards, and a bar. In the living room there was a grey couch and a flat screen tv with a coffee table under it. Then we go upstairs to see the bedroom and a walk in closet. On the other side of the closet is a bathroom with and bathtub and a walk in shower.

" So how did you like the house tour?" Ada asked. " The tour was great but not the house I'm looking for."  

"What type of house are you looking?"

"I'm looking for something quiet and out of the city. Like um... a house in the outskirts of town." 

" okay, I'll see what I can find on those type of houses."
"Thanks, Ada. I know it's been hard for you to find a good house for me because I'm picky. But, I know you're doing your best."  I smiled up at her has I got in my Uber.
" you're welcome. Bye. Get home safe." She waved me goodbye. Has my driver drove off to Raven's house.