Chapter 9

Time: 11:32pm
Location: Basement
April 26, 2012
Monday

*One week later*

YN Pov
I woke up to the basement door opening and I saw Kieth standing there with a bag.

Y/n: What's that for?
I said while pointing to the bag
Kieth: They're clothes for you because you've been wearing all my shit so I finally got you some clothes since I won't let go home. Oh, and your moving in with me next week.

Y/n: Thanks and hell naw I'm not moving in with a psycho.

Kieth: You are and I don't have time to argue with you I'm going out with Olivia in an hour, so no trying to sneak out I'll have the alarm on and the cameras will be on down here so don't try anything.

Y/n: So you bought me this to soothe over you saying that I- Ok I'll drop it. Ok, I'll move in with you. ^_^
I got one more question. Why can't I go out with my friends?

Kieth: Good you're obeying and Because they're hoes and I want to keep you all to myself and safe from them.

Y/n: First my friends aren't hoes and second safe from my childhood friends and I stay here while you mess around with your plaything.Wow ok.

Kieth: Don't start with me again, darling and she's not a plaything. Stay here or I will handcuff you to the bed.

Y/n: Mhm. Then why do you keep me here if she's not a plaything? Mh. Or are you trying to kill me? There's only one option.

Keith: Maybe I still want to be with you but want to try something new.

Y/n: I'm not just a rebound you can keep and get back with at any time. You could've talked to me about it instead of doing this. But you knew I was going to brea-
Before I could finish my sentence. His hand was around my throat and I felt his grip tighten.

Keith: If you finish that sentence. I will kill you, right here, and right now don't test me, darling. We are never breaking up. Got it?

After he said that, He let go of my neck and left. 

(^_-)

3:32 am
Tuesday 27th

Y/n POV

It's been 3 hours since Keith came back, So I started covering all the cameras in the house, grabbed some duct tape, and taped the only window I saw first in the upstairs living room. After I taped the window I hit it with my elbow. "That was easy."I said. After I did that I push more of the glass out with my foot and when I jumped out the window and some glass punctured my hand and I winced in pain as the glass cut me. "Ah shit, hope he doesn't do a DNA test to track me down or some weird shit." I said while laughing to myself as I started running somewhere I didn't care as long as it was far away from this place.

(O_O)

AN: Sorry that I'm changing up the format😅

6:21am

Y/n POV

I have been running/walking for what looked like 2 hours because the Sun was coming up and I somehow ended up in Raven's neighborhood and walked to her house out of breath.

*knock knock

I heard Raven open and say"Y/n what the hell happened to you?" she said." I'll explain when I'm inside" I said out of breath." Ok. Come in so we can talk and also patch you up." Raven said while looking me up and down and went to the bathroom to grab the first-aid kit. I limped over to Raven's fridge because my legs were sore from running and grabbed a bottle of water on the second shelf of the fridge and opened it while wincing at the paint in my hand and sat down on the bar stool. Then Raven came back to the kitchen with the first-aid kit and started spraying alcohol on my hand. "So what happened? "Keith um kidnapped me and that was the cruise/vacation. He also wanted me to move in with him and y'all most definitely wasn't going to see me ever." y/n said. " What was his motive? Do you know why he did this?" Raven said. "No, I talked to him before I made my escape and he said he wanted to try something new. I feel like he keep me for a rebound or to kill me."y/n said. "We have to call the police or Dazai."Raven said anxiously. "No police and definitely most definitely no dazai. He'll go crazy if he finds out that he did something to me and try- No he'll successfully kill him over me. I don't have time for that."y/n said. "Ok fine. I'll go get the guest room ready." Raven said. "Ok. Thank you so Rav."y/n said.

30mins later

I showered and wore some old clothes that Raven had. "Hey, rav. Can you take me to T-mobile tomorrow?"y/n asked. "Yea and do you need to go to your apartment to get your stuff?" Raven asked. "I'm not going nowhere near my apartment. What if he goes there and sets up cameras to see when I go there." Y/n said. "Ok. Are we going to tell parris? She has to be aware of this." Raven said. "Ravvvv~ tomorrow. I'm tired." Y/n said. "Okay. Go get some rest." Raven said.

Next day
Wednesday 28th
3:26pm

Keith pov

I heard my phone going off in my sleep. "Bae turn your phone off~" I heard Olivia say while cuddling closer to me. " I am." I said sleepily. I got my phone off the bedside table and saw the notification from the alarm company.

* ALARM HEARS BROKEN GLASS *
* WARNING CAMERA COVERED IN BASEMENT *

"What the fuck happened?!" I said out loud. "What's wrong baby?" Olivia said. " Um, I think my house got broken into." I said lying. Knowing that Yn might have run away. " I hope Yn is okay." Olivia said. " I have to go and check on her." I said. "Ok. Give me a kiss first before you leave." Olivia said. *kiss* "See you later love you." I said. "If you need any help let you know and I will also pay for the damages too. love you Bye." Olivia said.

5:58pm

Keith pov

I arrived home. Then I got out of the car and unlocked the door and found that the house was trashed. Papers, clothes, and furniture were moved, and cameras were destroyed. "This bitch." I said to myself. I went downstairs to see the damage that was done to the basement. I saw she left her phone and the new clothes I bought her. "Well, she is smart for leaving her phone because I damn well was going to track it. She has always been my smart girl but at the same time dumb. I will find you if that's the last thing I do." I said.