Chapter 7

Location: My girl's apartment
Time: 3:15am
March 14, 2012

~~

Keith pov

I was in Yn closet waiting for her to pass out because I put sleeping pills in her food so she'll be out for a min. I peeked out her closet door and seen that she was sleeping. She didn't even bother get under the covers.I got out the closet and went to go pick her up. I tied her up and put her in the backseat of my car.

~~

3 hour later

Y/n pov

I woke up with a headache and when I tried to reach for my head. My hands were tied and I opened my eyes more to see that I was tied to a bed.Then I heard a deep voice in front of me.

Keith: Oh good you're awake.Hi baby.
Yn: What the fuck Keith is wrong with you.

Keith: I had to. You were being bad. Dancing on a man when you said you weren't feeling well.
He said while giving me a fake pout.

Yn: I-I don't know had your talking about.
Keith: Of course you don't. That's why I took a video.

He put his phone down on the bed and made me watch it and I seen that I was dancing on Dazai. I was looking at the phone surprised that I did that but I didn't want to tell him that I was dancing on my friend/co-worker. So I kept it too myself. Why is he pressing me about this. I should be pressing him about that girl, but I shouldn't ask him in this state.

Keith: Hello earth to yn,do you remember doll? You been good for 2years and now your fuckin it up!

After he said that he pulled out a knife from his back pocket and He had his hands around my throat and pointed the knife at my cheek.

Yn: B-Baby please I-I didn't know and I was d-drunk.
Keith: So you should know not to dance on another man, even if you were drunk.
He said while pointing the knife deeper in my cheek

Yn: B-But I-I was d-drunk and my-y friend wanted me-e to go-o and have fun-n.
I said trying to breathe and feeling the pain the my cheek
Then he tightened his grip more
Keith: Stop lying you wanted to cheat on me.

Yn: K-Keith baby I-I can't-t breathe-e
I tapped on his arm and he let go. Then I started gasping for air.

Keith: I'm sorry doll. I didn't mean to hurt you but your staying with me until I trust you again.
He said while kissing my forehead and wiping the blood off my cheek.

~~

12:16pm
Location: Yn's apartment

Parris pov

Me and raven went over to Yn house to go have lunch with her. Since its are thing we do after one of us is wasted after we go to the club.
I knocked on her door.

Raven: Bitch open this door. We know you're in there.
Parris: Maybe she's not home but just in case I'll get the key under the mat.
Raven: Ok
Raven moved off the mat so I could get the key. I got the key and opened the door.

Parris: Yn!
Raven: Go check her room
She said while closing the door and putting the food we bought on the kitchen island.
Parris: Ok

I went to her room and saw nothing but I did see a note.

The note:
Parris and Raven if you're seeing this I'm on last minute trip with Keith and I'll be gone for a month.
(P.s) I wouldn't be able to call or text because of service. So see y'all when I get back.Bye love y'all.😘

Parris: Aye Rav come check this out!
Raven: Yea what's up ris
Parris: She left a note the says she's on vacation with boyfriend and can't call or text us for a month.

Raven: What should we do? Call the police.
Parris: I don't know but I want to give it two weeks and then we'll check on her?
Raven: Ok. Well what are we supposed to do now?

Parris: Eat bitch. We already here might as well.
Raven: well let's go.

~~
4:06pm

Yn pov

I was still tied to the bed and Keith was trying to calm me down from earlier.

Keith: Baby are you ok?
Yn: No you literally just choked me hours ago and your asking me if I'm ok. Your crazy.

Keith: No I'm not. You're trying to cheat on me.
Yn: I'm the one trying to cheat on you? *Tsk* You cheated on me at the mall!
I raised my voice at him

Keith: How would you know that?
He said while approaching me
Yn: Come inch closer and I will kick

Keith: Answer the goddamn question. How do you know?
He said while sitting back down
Yn: I was at the mall getting clothes and I was in the food court and you were with a girl. Hugging her and she kissed you and you have the audacity to kidnap me because you think I'm cheating on you!
I yelled at him

Yn: Your the one cheating on me. You man whore.
I rolled my eyes and looked away from him in the bed
Keith: Yn don't flip this around on me. You were the one being a hoe in the club.

I was going to say something until he got up and looked at me with a smirk

Keith: You need to learn how to take care of your boyfriend. So I'm going to teach you by starving you for two weeks. How about that?
He leaned in and lifted my chin so that he could look at my face and I shook my face out of his grip.

Yn: Get your fuckin hands off of me!
I don't care that I'm not eating. It's probably safer for me to starve.

After I said that he left the basement without saying anything.

Yn: Fuck! I have to get out of here. Got to find a exit.

(O_O)

*one week later

Yn POV

I been stuck in this basement for a week my hair is mess and I haven't showered and my body has been feeling weak because of the lack of food but Keith has been bringing me water every hour so I could feel hydrated.

Then I heard the basement door open and I looked up to see Keith walking down the stairs to bringing me some water.

Keith: Here drink this.
He put the glass up to my lips so I could drink because my hands are still tied but I didn't open my mouth. I just let the water sit there on my lips. I did want to drink it because I was thirsty but what if he put something in it.

Keith: Fine. Just so you know I didn't put anything in the drink.
He sat the glass on the nightstand next to me.
Keith: Are you going to talk to me?

Yn: One I don't trust you and two I'll talk when you let me go and tell were my friends are or what you did to them!
I said raising my voice a little

Keith: Theirs some words.I'm not letting you go until I think you learned your lesson and your little friends aren't hurt they just think we're on a last minute vacation. I might call them so they don't worry to much about you.

Yn: Do you think that they will believe?
Keith: No, you're right.
He tilted his head to think

Keith: ah! That's why you're going to talk to them.
He said while smirking

Yn: No I'm not
I said while shaking my head
Keith: Yes you are and if you don't I will keep you here. What do you say?
He said while looking at me

I looked at him and said
Yn: I'll do it.