Chapter 14

Time: 2:48 pm
Location: Publix's
June 9, 2012
Sunday

Y/n POV

I was doing grocery shopping when I heard my name being called. * If it's Keith I'm running or probably kill him in the middle of this grocery store. *

I turned around and looked where my name was being called and it was Parris. " Oh hey, par."

" Don't hey me, where have you been and why haven't you been answering my calls?" she said worriedly.

" I had to get a new phone and number, here let me give my new number."

I pulled out my phone from my purse and so did she—transferred numbers.

" Now, I have your number. So, I can never miss a call." I smiled at her.

" Yeah. So, how was your and Keith's trip??"

" It was beautiful, let me show you some pictures."      * I know this would happen, it's a good thing I saved some pictures from Pinterest and Google. *

I pulled up the photos app and scrolled through my vacation folder.

"So, this was the ocean..., then this was the room we were sleeping in. Omg, looking at these photos, I took many pictures of the water. It was just so beautiful. Then, I broke my phone. So, hint to the new phone."

" It looked like you had a lot of fun. Now that you got my number, call me when you get home So, we can talk some more. But I got to talk to Raven about something important she says," she said while rolling her eyes.

* Oh shit, is Raven going to tell her about my situation TODAY!! Why does the universe hate me? Why couldn't I run into Parris any day than today? *

" Oh well hope you two have fun with that and talk to you later."

"Bye-bye."

After saying that she walked away and I went back to shopping.

* I truly hope that Raven is not telling her what happened. *

Time: 6:56 pm
Location: Raven's house

Parris POV

I pulled up in Raven's driveway, got out of the car with my bags to give to her, knocked on her door, heard "coming," from the other end of the door, and waited for her to answer the door.  

" Oh! Hey Par, come in. come in!"

" Yeah, yeah. Where do you want me to put these bags? that you forced me to get. I thought we were going to talk."

" Wouldn't you want to talk and eat?  Plus, you went grocery shopping for me." She walked away giggling and went to her room to get something.

" here" she handed me 40 dollars for the groceries.  "Thanks, so what did you want to talk about?"

"Umm... this is going to be very difficult for you to hear but do you want the truth about (Y/N)?"

" Girl What truth that she has a crush on Dazai?" I said giggling. "I just saw her today at the store. And she was telling me about her trip. So, we had nothing to worry about. She came back safe and sound."

" That's what I'm talking about. She didn't have a trip with Kieth."

"Then, what did Y/N and Kieth do?"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door

Raven went to the door and looked out the peephole

" It's Kieth"

" What do we do?? You open the door and I go into your room and listen."

" Ok, go go."

I went into her room and closed the door

"What are you doing here," she said.

"I was here to see if you talked to (Y/N)?" I heard his deep voice say.

"I haven't heard from her in a while. She's probably at her apartment."

"Okay, Thanks for telling me. Do you mind if I use your phone to call her?" he asked.

"You can't use my phone because it just died. Sorry."

" Oh, well that's okay. I'll be going now. good night."

" Good night."

I heard her close and locked her front door, I came out of the room.

" What was with his weird questions and what happened to (Y/N)?"

" Okay, so I'm going to say this quickly. So, keep up. But before I spill tea. Let me make sure Keith left. "

We both looked out the window and saw him turning out of Raven's driveway

" All right. So, in short, Keith kidnapped (Y/N), and she escaped one night. I guess she was walking around my neighborhood and I've been caring for her. Also Yea, I've been lying to you and Dazai. But, it was her telling me not to tell y'all."

" ... Well, if that's what she wanted then I can be mad. But, question where is she now?

" She bought a house, that she had been looking at for a while. I can tell you her address but, act like you don't know where she lives."

" That's great that she finally bought a house But, I don't want to know her address she can tell me herself."

" Ok, now let's get back to eating."