Chapter 12

Time: 1:38 pm
Location: Raven's house
May 2, 2012

Y/n POV

I got back to Raven's house after my house viewing. I called out Raven's name to see where she was. I heard her call my name from her room, so I walked to her room to talk to her.     "So where have you been?" She said once I walked into her room.

"I went to go visit a house."      

" You shouldn't be going anywhere alone with Keith out there probably looking for you, after what he did to you." She looked at me with a worried expression.

" I know but technically I wasn't alone, one of my friends was showing the house and I dressed similarly to her, so I wouldn't be seen."  

"I mean shit... as long as you're safe we're good. But Y/n I Think we should tell Parris or Dazai about what happened to you because they're very worried about you and they still think you're with Kieth."   

"I'll think about telling them. But away can you go to my old house to get my clothes and pictures please?"  "Yeah, I can go tomorrow."  I nodded to her and went to my room to think over what Raven said.

(A/n: ran out of ideas 😅🥲)

Time: 5:50 am
Location: Raven's home
May 3, 2012

Y/n POV 

I got a call from Ada, so I picked it up

"Ada, what have you called me this early?" I answered in a groggy tone, on the other end of the phone I heard the excitement in her voice.

" I found the perfect house for you to view and I was up all night searching for this house."

" You didn't have to stay up all night to do that, but can you send me the address and we can view it later." "Ok sending it now and also sending you pictures of the house. So, you can get a preview of the house."

" Thanks, Ada. See you later."
" See you soon. Bye."

I ended the call with Ada and opened the message she sent me, With the address, and the details of the house. The house looked like a tiny house with a lot of trees covering it. It looks like the perfect house for me, I can't wait to see it and get out of Raven's house and keep her safe from me.

Time: 10:32 am

Y/n Pov

I finished touring the house and I liked it. So, I asked Ada to work on the paperwork so I could buy the house. I was in my Uber and contacting my bank so I could close my old accounts and make a new one. Then I arrived at Raven's house to tell her the good news. I walked in the door and saw her sitting in the living room, looking like she was waiting for me.

"Hey Y/N. How did it go with the realtor?"

"It went well, I liked the house, so I told Ada to do the paperwork and I should be able to move in by the 9th," I said excitedly.

"That's great, now that you're back. I'm going to your old apartment to get your stuff," she said while grabbing her purse and car keys. " And reminder lock the door and be safe." " yeah, yeah, I will. see u." I closed the door behind her and locked it. Then, I went into the living room and picked Princess and Frog to watch.

A/n: I be running out of ideas too quickly and a lot is going on in this I'm going to try and sum it up. So, there's no confusion.