Chapter 8

Time: 12:22 am
Location: Basement
April 19, 2012

*Sorry for the short chapter 😅

(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

*1 Month time skip*

Yn POV

I had been in Keith's basement for over a month and I was allowed to walk around his home whenever he was or wasn't home. But I preferred being in the basement because it was quiet and calming plus I wouldn't see Keith that often but I did have to satisfy his every need even though I didn't want to.

I heard the basement door opening and look to see who it was. It was a girl who looked around her 20's looking at me with a smile on her face.

Y/n: Who are you?
Olivia: I'm Olivia Keith's girlfriend and you must be his cousin.

Wtf cousin!? He really told this girl that I was his cousin. This psycho.
Y/n: Yea I am
I lied

Olivia: Why are you down here?
Y/n: Because this is my room. Since my parents kicked me out there house.

Olivia: Your room!? Why your parents kicked you out?
Y/n: Because I was over the age of 18 and yea this is my room I just haven't decorated it.

After I said that she looked around the big space like she was thinking of something.

Olivia: Why didn't I ever see you upstairs?
Y/n: Um I like staying to myself.

Olivia: Oh well that is good to know but I have to go to my parents house.See you later.
Y/n: Ok. See u.

An: I felt like changing Olivia's job and what she does so she has rich parents and never worked a day in her life.😁

༺ღ༒ 𝓗𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓮༒ღ༻

Parris POV

It's been three weeks since Y/n called me and Raven. I hope she is ok. I pick up my phone and called her. It rang three times then she answered.

OTP~

Y/n: Hey ris
Parris: Hey, what have you been up to?

Y/n: I just got back from eating and I'm back in the cabin now.
Parris: So what about the trip?

Y/n: Oh yeah! I forgot I didn't tell you we went on a cruise
Parris: Oh that's nice. When are you coming back?

Y/n: Um in two weeks because of a storm.
Parris: I hope y'all are ok. Be safe. Love you
Y/n: Love you too. Bye
End of call~

"Two more weeks then she'll be here". I said while looking at my phone.