R00000

Hey there Flayed Demodogs, it's me, ya boi.

It's been quite a long wait. And now we finally have season 4...

Or at least the first part. When's the next part out?

Anyways, I would love to inform all of you, that I will not be continuing this.

I will be rewriting this!

I made a few of you panic I'm sure. Everything that has happened might as well be forgotten, however, I will be slowly deleting or just publishing them as I start re-writing this story. And I'm sure a few aren't happy about this, and maybe you've forgotten what happened because of my refusal to update. But understand that since I like keeping to the plot of the actual show. 

So all the chapters with R on it mean that it's the new chapter! If it doesn't then it's an old chapter and it won't line up with the new plot.

Things that will stay the same? Cordelia still exists, and YN won't cheat on Will.

BTW just saying that if Will does end up coming out as gay, totally not thinking about zack being gay too because let's face it, support the gay, or please leave.

Also, this cover and title will be redone!

So everything except the thanksgiving special is being rewritten. Starting after I finish watching it so maybe on Monday? I am not sure, but just keep watch on the notifications on this story. And if you see R in front of the number, it's the new and improved story!

See ya later ya Flayed Demodogs!