《Thanksgiving special》

Not an update, but a little chapter for Thanksgiving. Set before the end of season 2 like, before the Snow Ball, enjoy!

- Will pov-

I slowly open my eyes and smile when I see the dark brown curly hair that I loved. My arms around her waist, as she sleeps on my arm, and her hands clutching my shirt. I never had nightmares, or flashbacks when I was with her.

My girlfriend. YN Henderson.

I gently brush a lock of hair out of her face with my left hand, admiring her face. Her eye lids flutter before fully opening, and her hazel eyes gaze up into my eyes.

A smile breaks across her face as she looks up at me.

"Hi." She whispers.

I smile even more. "Hey." I whisper in return.

She shifts slightly, wrapping her arms around me and resting her chin on my chest. "How did you sleep?" She asks.

I squeeze her slightly, rolling onto my back and looking down at her.

"I slept, no nightmares, just sweet dreams." I mutter I look down at her again.

She nods and turns to look at the clock. She turns back to me before a look of horror covers her face. I turn to look at the clock and my eyes widen at the time.

"We over slept!" We yell at eachother.

She rolls off and quickly grabs her jacket and her shoes. I rush to the window and open it for her as she jams her feet into her shoes. She then stumbles her way to me and pecks my lips before muttering a 'see you later' and jumping out the window.

I stand frozen as I watch her peddle back to her house, and a blush sets in.

' She kissed me'

My door opens and I see Jonathan step in. "You alright Will? We heard you running around?"

I nod and smile weakly. "Yeah just thought I heard something."

He nods unsure, but shrugs it off and smiles. "Happy Thanksgiving Will."

I smile. "Happy Thanksgiving." I say before he leaves.

The door clicks shut and I look out the window.

-Your pov-

I slam my window open and clumsily crawl into my room, before I roll into the floor and lay still. I pant and slowly try to recover my breath before I sit up and use the window to stand up.

My door slams open and I see Dustin in his pj's worried. But he caps down into confusion when he sees me.

"Your already dressed?"

I nod, holding my breath.

"Whys your window open?" He asks.

"I was feeling to hot, I wanted some air." I answer quickly.

He nods before walking out the room.

I sigh in relief before the door opens again.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Dustin yells.

I freeze before smiling widely.

' My first Thanksgiving back.'

"Happy Thanksgiving Dusty."

He smiles and walks out again, and I look out the window.

~Time Skip~

- No one's pov-