Dirty Little Secret??

Nick’s P.O.V

Emily – "You’re my brother, my twin!"

I smiled and she hugged me. I know I told my brothers I wouldn't go near her, but I couldn't help myself. She has been so good for me ever since she came here. I’ve never been happier. I was not really a happy person after my parents deaths. I was shy and my brothers where my only friends. I never talked to anybody but the teachers. Then all of a sudden I see her pull up, and she's beautiful and strong in the way she carries her self and sticks up for those younger than herself.

We sat for a while and then I had to get up.

Nick - "I'm sorry, but I need to go. Will you be ok?"

Em nods, so I stand up. I kissed her cheek and left only to poke my head back in seconds later. 

Nick - "Just so you know, I will never leave with out coming back."

She smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

Emily - "Go, before our brothers send out a search party."

I laughed and waved at her before heading for my house. As I walked down the street, I couldn'thelp but think about how could that sentence sounded when it fell from her mouth. As soon as I walked in the door, I ran straight up to my room, ignoring Kevin and Joe's confused expressions in the process. I locked my door behind me and picked up my guitar. I hadn't played in months and I had forgotten how good it felt to hold in in my hands. I began to strum random chords and a tune instantly came to me. I grabbed a pad and pen and started to write. I let the words flow out of me and within minutes I had a song. But it wasn't an ordinary song, it was a song about Emily........ my sister Emily.

Emily’s P.O.V

How is it possible that one person can possess the ability to instantly turn my day around? Because that's what Nick just did. I still can't belive that he's my brother, my twin brother! I sat on the floor for a while, just processing the events that had unfolded, before getting up and heading in the direction of the parking lot. I walked out side and standing by my car, was Loran and a bunch of other people. Something tells me this is not going to end well. As I continued to walk, she steped out in fount of me, blovking my path.

Loran- "Well lookey what we have here. It’s the bitch who thinks she knows all about me."

I rolled my eyes and tried to go around her, but I was stopped again. 

Loran - "Hey I was talking to you!"

Emily - "Look, I don't have time for your bullshit right now, so I suggest you get out of my way!"

She laughed her annoying little laugh and her crew let out a chorus of "oooooooooohs."

Loran - "What are YOU gonna do about it," she taunted, stepping closer to me.

I did the same and stared straight into her icy blue eyes.

Emily - "Or I'll tell all of your "friends" your deepest darkest secrets. Like how you really got those scars," I whispered dangerously.

Her eyes went wide and flashed with fear as she looked at the scars on her arms, memories of her old life coming back to haunt her.

Loran - "Please don't," she whispered, her eyes now shinning with tears.

Emily - "I won't, unless you give me a reason to."

And with that I pushed past her frozen body and got into my car.