Fight ring

Warring this chapter has a high level of violence not approprite for readers under 10

Emily's P.O.V

When I got home Lilly was outside waiting. I got Rosie out and handed her to Lilly.

Emily - "Do you mind watching her I'm to angry. I'm scared I might lash out at her."

I stroked Rosie's head and Lilly gave me a sympathetic look.

Lilly - "Of course! But where are you going to go?"

Emily - "The gym near the orphanage. The instructor there knows how to help cool me down when I'm like this. I'll be back later."

I got in my car and drove away.

Lilly's P.O.V

I'm worried about Emily. Janet from school called, telling me that someone from Emily's past turned up and that she was coming home. So when she called, I knew that she would be here soon. I went outside she pulled up and gave me Rosie. She told me to watch her, then drove off again. I'm worried that she could end up hurting herself.

Emily's P.O.V

It wasn't a complete lie. The instructor did know how to help. It was by letting me fight it off in the cage. So as I pulled up, a bunch of guys looked over to see who was driving. When I stepped out they all laughed.

?? - "Sweety!" one yells.

?? - "I think you got the wrong place. Only men and boys are allowed here."

I walked past them and into the gym. Tools, I thought to myself.

Emily - "Hey Ron, is Jimmy in?"

Ron - "Hey Em. Yeah he's in his office. Go right in."

I walked over to Jimmy's office and knocked. The door opened and a very tired and sick - looking Jimmy was standing there.

Emily - "Uh, hey there Jimmy are you okay man?"

Jimmy - "It's just the flu Em. Why are you here? Miss Lee said that you where thinking of accepting this adoption."

Emily - "I really like it there, but I need to get my anger out. I hit one of my teachers today and now I remembered why my parents left me at the orphanage. Funny thing is, the teacher that I hit killed my mum and dad and I'm so mad! I was scared I might lash out at Rosie or my new family! Please can I fight?"

Jimmy - "Sure thing! But you know the house rules. I'll spot you the entry fee and you can keep what you make once you give back my grand."

Emily - "Okay thanks."

Jimmy - "Go get ready and I'll find some one to fight you."

He walked away and I remembered something.

Emily - "Hey Jimmy?"

He turned around with a "what's up" look on his face.

Emily - "Those dicks at the door do they fight?"

He looked confused.

Jimmy - "Yeah why?"

Emily - "Well they pissed me off before. So I wanted to see if one of them would fight me."

I turned on my heel and walked off to my change room. That's also a place for me to warm up. .

Jimmy's P.O.V

I walked out to see Ron to find out if her knew which guys Em was talking about.

Jimmy - "Hey Ron! Do you know which fighters where yelling at Em when she got here?"