Change

I want to give credit WeLuvNickJay as co-writer for helping me right some of this chapter

 I got home about 10 minutes later and let myself calm down before going inside. I by passed Lilly and Rosie, who gave me curious looks as I streaked up the stairs. I flopped down onto my bed and groaned loudly. I couldn't believe Loran! And to think she and I used to be best friends! Ha! Shows how much I meant to her. I rolled over onto my stomach and screamed into my pillow, letting all of my anger out of my system. I stopped when I heard US AGAINST THE WORLD by PLAY blasting from inside my backpack. I opened the pocket and pulled out my cell phone, grinning at the caller ID.

Emily - "What do you want?" I laughed.

Nick - "Well that's a nice way to greet your brother!"

Emily - "Oh I'm just doing the annoying sister thing."

Nick - "And you seem to have it downpat," he teased.

Emily - "Meany."

Nick - "Hey that's what big brothers do to their little sisters."

Emily - "You're not that much older than me."

Nick - "I'm still older."

I scowled and heard him laugh on the other end.

Nick - "Okay enough of the mean stuff and onto the real reason that I called."

Emily - "You mean you didn't call just to annoy your twin! *fake sobs* I'm hurt now."

Nick - "Oh stop it! Drama queen."

I grinned and sunk into my pillows.

Emily - "Okay seriously, why did you call?"

Nick - "Do you think you could meet me in the music room before school tomorrow?"

Emily - "Yeah why?"

Nick - "It's a surprise. Meet me after you drop of Rosie."

Emily - "Okay, but- "

I went to ask him what was going on, but was cut off by the annoying dial tone. I frowned and tossed the phone on my bed. I grabbed the romote and flicked the tv on, just as Lilly walked into the room holding Rosie.

Lilly - "There's someone downstairs for you."

Emily - "Okay thanks Lilly."

I got up and kissed her cheek before trotting downstairs. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who it was.

Emily - "What are YOU doing here!"

Loran - "Before you say anything, please let me speak."

Emily - "Oh this outta be good!"

James - "Emily be nice," he warned as he walked past us and into his office.

I crossed by arms and glared at Loran, still fuming at her for before. She sighed and looked into my eyes before speaking.

Loran - "Look I know I haven't exactly been nice to you since you started at school."

Emily - "That's an understatement," I spat.

James - "Emily!" James called from his office.

I rolled my eyes and let her continue.

Loran - "But when you brought up my old life today, it brought back memories of us and how close we used to be. And I miss that. I want us to go back to back to how we used to be, because I've realised how much I actually miss you."

I sighed and looked at her. I didn't know whether to believe her or not. But something inside me was telling me that she was being serious and that I should give her a second chance. I just hoped that I wouldn't regret it.

Loran - "Emmy please! I miss my best friend and I want her back."

Emily - "You do realise we won't be as close as we used to be."

Loran - "I know, but I will do anything in my power to get you to trust me again."

Emily - "You were a real bitch Lor, but truth be told, I miss you to. So how about we start over, as friends."

She smiled and we hugged.