16.What da clown doin

Walking through the forest, y/n couldn't help but think someone's eyes on her. At first she dismissed it as a normal paranoia caused by the trauma of all those things happened with Killua, but deep down she knew something was wrong. She kept looking back but no one was there. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her, pushing her down to the ground. She gasped in surprise, her hand moved as reflex and hit the man's face hard. He was not expecting that punch. y/n back away from Hisoka , her breathing still ragged from the sudden panic. "What are you doing!"

Hisoka, stood up touching his cheek where y/n had punched him. "I just wanted to give you a good scare but-"

Hisoka stared at her without saying anything. A creepy grin plastered on his face. He licked the side of his lip that was slightly bleeding cause of the punch. This send shivers down y/n's spine.

"But little did I know that you've become this feisty, I like it~"

y/n didn't like the tone of his voice, she started walking to avoid him he stood in front her. Y/n sighed, she wasn't going to get away from him easily.

In Zoldyck Mansion

"Let me go Milluki" Killua said in a darkened voice. He finally came back to senses after some time. He had calmed down but his rage was far from over. How could she just leave like that? All these time he thought she was coming around, was that all an act? Where would she go, to whom?. She doesn't have anyone else, her brother? He could be dealt with. And once he's dead, she won't have any other choice but to come back into him. But he just can't stay here and wait, he can't trust Illumi enough to find his love and bring her back safely. He have to go himself. The thought of getting his love back made him happy but what he will do to her when she's back in his arms excited him the most. She dared to even think about leaving him, he can't let that go easily. She needed to be disciplined after all.

Milluki was staring at him lazily. His brother had finally gone off the deep end, was it a bad thing though? The old, cool and composed Killua was boring. This is entertaining to see. So he decided to provoke him a bit more.

"Why? So that you can go searching for the girl who abandoned you so mercilessly? I didn't take you for someone so shameless, little bro"

He could see literal dark aura emitting around Killua, his eyes bore no emotion as he glared at Milluki. But what scared Milluki was the grin plastered on Killua's face afterward.

"You're right brother, I've been too soft on her. I got swept away by my emotions, but that won't happen again. This time I will make sure she know her place"

The chains dug on his hands as he tugged on them strongly. The sound of iron chain breaking filled the room. Milluki stayed silent, he knew another wrong word and his head will fly in the air. Killua looked at him with an eerie smile.

"And by the time I'm done with her, she would regret trying to leave me"

"Ohhooo why are you so quiet? It's impolite to stare you know~"

Hisoka grinned as he looked a tied up and gagged y/n. "Oh right! The gag, I totally forgot" he cooed. After he took off the gag, Y/n began screaming so he put the gag back on.

"You know I really don't like people screaming, and I know you might be thinking that it's ironic cause I kill people, fight with them for fun and I like to torture them but that's a different topic!. It's the reason why I kill them quickly. I don't like screams or begging. But don't worry I won't kill you. If I do, someone will be angry"

y/n's eyes widen, who could he be talking about? The only people that might be looking for her are her brother, Killua or possibly Illumi. She wanted to ask but because of the gag only whimpers came out. But it's like Hisoka knew what she wants to ask.

"Don't worry you will see him soon"

It's been a few hours since Hisoka left her in that room, tied up. She was thirsty, and her body ached all over. Suddenly the wooden gate creaked open. Illumi entered the room with a satisfied smile, while Y/n had a terrified expression on her face. He loomed over her like the grim reaper. He then caressed her cheek longingly. It was unusual for Illumi to do so, so saying that it surprised y/n was an understatement.

"Calm down, my little rabbit. You're not in any danger"

Those words didn't comforted Y/n at all, she was trembling with fear. She didn't want to go back to Zoldyck Estate. Tears dropped down her cheeks and Illumi wiped them away with a small smile on his face. He removed the gag and Y/n started sobbing loudly.

"Please, I don't want to go back, he will kill me. I will anything you ask just please don't take me back, I beg you"

She didn't get a response from Illumi. But he sat down on the chair beside her.

"Even if I let you go or take you somewhere safe, how long do you think before Kill finds you again? He will follow you even to hell, you do know that, don't you?"

Y/n's face paled. It was true, Killua can find her anywhere and she will put everyone in danger around her, like Gon...

"What are you saying"

"I am saying, that you should do what's best for you. I have already secured your brother's safely, and by secure, I mean I mind controlled him with the help of an co- worker of mine and made him forgot about you. He is now living his life far away. So there's nothing for Killua to blackmail you with. And I can make this a little easy for you and make sure he isn't too hard on you, But the only thing that I can't do is to let you go.

"Why! Please just-"

She couldn't finished her sentence as Illumi left the room. He could hear fain sobbing sounds behind the closed door. But he can't be weak, he can't let her go.

"Because you're mine"

He started walking, the sky was dark, black clouds covered it like a blanket of death, it was similar to that day, the day when for the first time, he was told that something belonged to him and only him. The day when y/n was given to him.

"And you will come to me willingly"

Author's note : I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And please give my other book "Intensity" some love, where I post yandere anime x reader one shots...  see ya!