𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

┌──────  ⋆⁺₊⋆ 🪐 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┐

DESTROYER OF WORLDS

└────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ 🪐 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┘

"AS STARS ONCE A YEAR BRUSH THE EARTH

"AS STARS ONCE A YEAR BRUSH THE EARTH. SUCH A CONSTELLATION
WAS HE TO ME. "

━ MADELEINE MILLER

━⊱⋆⊰━

┌────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ 🪐 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┐
S U M M A R Y
( a PRINCESS OF ALDERAAN and a
JEDI KNIGHT find solace
in one another while
the galaxy wages war)
└────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ 🪐 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────┘

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF ORGANA was well known for producing the finest diplomats and negotiators in the galaxy. BRYN ORGANA was no exception. The eldest daughter of the House of Organa, she holds the weight of the planet on her shoulders alongside her brother BAIL.

With the latter securing the lineage with a marriage to BREHA ANTILLES and his senatorial career finally taking off, Bryn is at a loss of how to prove herself, and things only get worse when she's called to Coruscant to declare whether or not Alderaan will remain neutral in the upcoming war.

Reunited with her old friend OBI-WAN KENOBI and his Jedi Padawan, ANAKIN SKYWALKER, Bryn is exposed to the true machinations of the galaxy and CHANCELLOR PALPATINE himself, who seems to harbor an unusual interest in both her, and Obi-Wan's young Padawan.

But before the war, before Anakin Skywalker, before Darth Maul, there had only been Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, fresh off their year long mission to Mandalore and immediately thrust into another growing planetary civil war. Except this one is on Alderaan, and seems to surround the future of a young princess.

They say history repeats itself, and the Force always laughs when it does. After all, what harm could come from a Jedi Padawan and a Princess of Alderaan becoming friends?

━⊱⋆⊰━