Chapter 1- Party Ridiculous

"I have no idea why we're here," Adaline whispered, looking at her bright, joyful, rainbow, colorful, depressingly Alice-cake-themed walls. There were Oreos taped to them, but don't be fooled- they were 33 years past the date. The only good part about all of this was the oreo dispenser. They weren't Oreos, so don't try to bite them. Adaline almost lost a tooth doing that. They were Oreos with dollar-coin fillings, so you could break them apart and take out the coin. All you needed to do to get it was to put a NICKEL into the machine! You could have a dollar at the beginning and have 20 at the end!

Nathalia rolled her eyes. "Well, someone had the wonderful idea to celebrate National Cake Day," she muttered sarcastically over the blaring noise of Yakko's World, pointing to Alice. "And SOMEONE had the AWESOME IDEA TO TELL HER ABOUT IT!" Nathalia added, looking at Adaline. 

It was November 26, National Cake Day, and Adaline had regrettably told Alice about National Cake Day. She was horrified when Anamta informed them that Alice had invited Anamta, Angel, Bella, Chloe, Zori, Brianna, Adaline, and Nathalia to her STUPID CAKE DAY PARTY. The party was EVEN MORE stupid when you realize that it was decked out in Dora the Explorer stickers! Like, what the heck, Alice?

"I don't know. Alice is kinda crazy." Adaline responded. It was true; Alice IS quite crazy, she thought as Alice dragged in a cake 6 times larger than her with a ridiculously psychotic grin on her face.