Chapter 2- Cake Ridiculous

9 meters tall, the cake was nearly as ridiculous as Alice herself. Each of the ridiculous 18 layers had a different ridiculous color in the order from top to bottom: salmon, tangerine, pale golden, yellow, spring green, maple mint, aquamarine, cyan, baby blue, cobalt blue, periwinkle, lavender, pink lace, light rose, white, silver, tan, and orchid pink. However, EVERY SINGLE LAYER WAS RIDICULOUSLY OREO FLAVORED with a RIDICULOUS AMOUNT of sugar! Anyone who ate was definitely going to get diabetes. 

In addition to the ridiculous ridiculousness, that ridiculous idiot had put "HAPPY NATIONAL CAKE DAY" in SUGAR on the top! Alice had even ridiculously put Oreos ALL OVER IT. The cake platform was one giant ridiculous oreo! Alice's cart was also a gigantic ridiculous oreo- with ridiculous oreo wheels and an oreo chain handle. 

Yet, Adaline had to admit that the cake a kinda impressive. And it didn't help that cat cookies were all over it. How dare she put such beautiful cats on such an ugly cake?

Everyone is going to get diabetes, Adaline repeated to herself, panicked. 

Then she considered how ridiculously clumsy Alice was. Maybe she should stop saying ridiculous. But if Alice fell, the cake would too! 

Sure enough, the massive, sugary, diabetes-inducing cake chose that moment to topple over, thanks to the fact that Alice had just tripped over an oreo wheel trying to eat the handle. The one person who shouted, "No! NOT THE OREOS!" probably wanted serious diabetes. 

The psychotic grin disappeared on Alice's face. "NOOO! IT COST $500 MAKING THAT!"Then everyone tried to save the cake, not to hurt Alice's feelings rather than actually wanting to save to cake. In fact, they probably wanted to shout at to top of their lungs, "YES! LET THE DIABETES CAKE FALL!" like Adaline did when she shouted "NO!" when she dived for the cake. But secretly, she cheered the cake on as it fell.

Then Adaline remembered she was also clumsy, and then she fell- right as the cake decided to finally hit the ground, splattering and burying in the diabetes-causing cake.