Chapter 7- Alicats for the Win!

Brianna realized something.

"These aren't all MY friends, they're yours!" she shouted to Alice above the roaring noise of the lava.

"Seriously? We're going to die, and THATS what you ask her?" said Person 1.

Alice looked at them from every screen. "You don't need to! See that game?" she asked. ALICAT vs PEGAPUPPY 2 by CATos in collaboration with DOGos. "The original game was developed by Kristen Kelsey and a team of tech workers last year. The video game was a hit (in their world),  so A&N made a sequel that was released this week! Well, anyways, for every point you score the lava will go down a centimeter."

"THAT WON'T HELP! LOOK HOW QUICKLY IT'S RISING!" Person 2 bellowed since the lava was indeed dangerously close.

"Then get started!" Alice responded cheerfully.

Then screens flickered off.

"HELP!" yelled Person 3 who was falling in the lava. She was caught by Person 1. Person 2 shouted, "That's gay!"

"CAN WE FOUCUS ON THIS!?" Brianna screamed, playing the game against some Pegapuppy team from Bulgaria. So far, she had -8 points, and they have 32. They must have been practicing.

Adaline clicked something. "I got this." Then she yelped, "I don't got this!" as she lost 2 points.

Person 3 then screamed as their foot sunk into the lava.