NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

This story's chapters will be further continued from chapter 68.

For those who are new, this is the Book 2 of my story "ECLIPSE: An abusive relationship."

It's a continuation, and if you are interested in reading this, you have to read the previous story; otherwise, you will be confused, and this book will make zero sense to you.

I named this book "BEFORE ECLIPSE" because this book will mostly be about Jungkook's and Y/n's past. All the unanswered questions will be answered here. Not that it isn't set in the present story at all; it is, but solely, it's about their pieces of past that I will put together for you.

I will not bore you by saying much; I wanted to end this story by leaving you all on a cliff hanger but it would be a lie if I said, I am not attached to this story, because I am and I'll try my best to make this one further interesting too.

And it's obvious that It's gonna be a long one, too!

Lastly, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your love and support. I really appreciate your kind and generous words. I never thought I would be able to bring out something like this, but I did. And without your love, it wouldn't have been possible. So, once again, thank you so much for your love and support. It really means a lot.