NOW MORE THAN EVER

CHAPTER: 75

"Take, oh, take those lips away

That so sweetly were forsworn

And those eyes, like break of day,

Lights that do mislead the morn;

But my kisses bring again,

Seals of love, though sealed in vain.

Hide, oh, hide those hills of snow,

Which thy frozen bosom bears,

On whose tops the pinks that grow

Are of those that April wears;

But first set my poor heart free,

Bound in those icy chains by thee."

- Take, Oh, Take Those Lips Away by John Fletcher.

TAEHYUHNG's POV

It's been an hour since Jung kook is quiet and has stopped crying. He hasn't said anything yet and I didn't force him either. Jimin left around half an hour ago to check up on Y/n. I am eagerly waiting for him to get back to me.

I really don't know what is going on between Jung kook and Y/n but I know it's something huge because Jung kook spoke of ending his relationship for the first time. He has never even thought about leaving her side. He was always keen on keeping her safe and sound but if this time he is ready to give up then I am screaming my soul for the man sitting beside me to not be Jung kook.

He cannot leave her, not now! Y/n needs him now more than ever.

Ever since her last surgery she hasn't been okay, we can see it in her eyes. The sorrow and guilt of not being able to bear a child has taken over her. Jung kook leaving her now, will be the last thing she would manage to brawl.

Y/n lost her sister and her child if she losses Jung kook, she won't survive!

Her mental health is the last thing any of us would want to disrupt. It is our utmost priority to be by her side and take care of her. She has struggled a lot and Jung kook knows this better than anyone of us. He knows what she went through, he knows her pain better than everyone.

He is the only reason she is sane.

Jung kook is the only person who could keep her sane. He was there for her in her darkest moments. Now when everything is alright if he is saying he wants to end it then there might be something big, something very big.

About Jung kook, is childhood wasn't easy, he grew up in vein and he knows how it feels, to lose someone you love. He and y/n are very similar. Jung kook understands Y/n better than anyone because he lost his mother at a very young age. He knew the pain of losing someone just how Y/n does.

They know the loss of a child, because they both lost their child.

He gave up everything, his dream, Chicago only to be with his child and his lover but fate was cruel to them. Life was cruel to them!

Jung kook and Y/n are meant for each other. They both cannot survive without one and other. They breathe each other and if one of them leaves the other it never turns out good.

How do I know? Well, their past says it all. Every time they were apart they were doomed.

Every time y/n pushed him away there was something big waiting to destroy them, both.