AUTHOR

Dear readers, I know I have been MIA. I informed you guys that I won't be updating for a while. I just want to ask if anyone is interested in reading further or else let's just end the story here? My last update was on feb 23, 2023. 

I know a lot of you find this story problematic which this story is. And I will not apologise for it. It was upon you guys if you wanted to read or not. If you guys continue to read and try to blame me that it's my fault that this was my story and not yours for continuing then I suggest you meditate because I didn't force anyone to read my story. 

I know this story has a lot of problems but it was clear from day one. I have been getting a lot of comments and Dm's saying it's my fault I wrote this story while they themselves forgetting they chose to read it is not at all understandable to me.

Don't blame me if you read this story. I didn't put you on a gunpoint to read this story. 

I have never once romanticized Jung kook and Y/n. I have only showed you how a victim and their abusers think they love each other.I have already cleared this is not a mellow love story. This story is about 2 victims and 2 abusers. You guys always fail to understand that. And it's okay but don't come blaming me for the things I didn't do.

I know i took a long break but it was because you guys told me to take a break because i was struggling. I know you guys are disappointed but I just want to clear that my mental health is more important to me than this story. I have my drafts but a lot of the story is still left. 

I have receive a lot of hate comments and dm's about this story. And I have lost my patience. I have my own stuff to worry about. Getting bullied online is the last thing I want to be a part of.

I just want to ask whether you want me to continue or we could just end it at the previous chapter?