UNSEEN REALITIES

CHAPTER: 77

"Who shall I thank for loving when I lost the one who loved the parts of me that were not easy to love? What should I do now, when I lost the only person who turned the pages of my life gently, and helped me rewrite a happy ending to my narrative?"

-JOSEPHINE WESTEROS

I lost it; my anger took over me.

I attackingly held her wrist and twisted it pulling her towards me as I turned facing her, standing up. She let out a scream.

"Jung kook" she cried, pushing me away using her other hand.

I removed her other hand from my chest and twisted it as well. I was glad that there was a couth in between us or else I don't know what I would've done.

"Don't touch me, I fucking hate it!" I said.

"Jung kook, please, you are hurting me" she pleaded looking away.

It was true she was in pain, she was crying. So, I let go both her hands. She backed away and creased her wrist. I sat back on the couch and covered my eyes with my hands. There was an unusual warmth on my fingers. I removed my hands and looked at them.

I turned back and looked at Y/n, she was walking back upstairs. "Y/n" I called her. She stopped on the third step and turned back. I stood up and went near her. I stopped on the first stair, "Give me your hand" I requested.

She narrowed her brows and looked at me confused. "Y/n, give me your hand." I demanded,

She stared at me, holding back her tears. Her face was swollen, her eyes were red and I could clearly see she was hurt. Her forehead was sweaty and her eyes were puffy.

"You just now said not to touch you." She reminded and this time she failed to control her tears. She immediately removed them from the back of her hands and took two steps up.

"Y/n" I called her and grabbed her hand, gently.

"What is wrong with you?" she yelled, jerking her hands off me.

I ignored her and held her wrist again "What the fuck Jung kook?" she cursed looking at me, crying.

She took her hand away again, "Just-" I spoke and took my steps near her, but before I could complete and climbed away from me.

"Y/n, listen-"

"I am scared of you" she cried cutting me off. "I don't know you anymore." She said sobbing.

"I-" before she could complete I paced towards her and pulled her closer by her waist.

"What ar-" I shushed her and touched her forehead. As expected she was burning.

I held her arms and asked her, "Did you have your lunch?" She looked away, "Y/n, I am asking something."

"No!" She answered.

"Come have something" I said and held her hands.

"No, I don't want to eat." She argued.

"Y/n, I meant it when I said I will shove the food down your throat." I threatened and pulled her downstairs.

"Why do you care?" she yelled.