BREAKING POINT?

CHAPTER: 76

"Who knows, if we're all in a story, or perhaps... a story lies within us?"

-JOSEPHINE WESTEROS

After driving for a while I reached my house. Tae stopped by to buy some meds and tools for my hand so he was running behind me. I got off my car and went inside. I straight away went to the kitchen for some whiskey because my hand was killing me and I had to keep myself sane.

And whiskey was the only think that kept me sane these days. My work was fucking with me, the stress and overtime I am working is overwhelming. I entered the kitchen and opened the cabinet in which all the beverages were kept. I placed the bottle of wine which Tae bought in there.

To my surprise it took me a few seconds to spot that I couldn't find any whiskey. I must've finished it them all. I moved the bottles here and there but all I could see was bottles of wine, scotch, brandy, vodka, rum, gin, mead, cognac even some bottles of spirits but here was no whiskey.

I left a deep sigh and grabbed the first bottle to scotch I saw. I don't usually prefer scotch because it's stronger but I needed something. I was already drunk but I wasn't wasted. I wanted to be wasted!

"Jung kook?" I heard and turned.

"Can you pass me that glass" I requested, closing the cabinet.

"Jung kook, for real you are already drunk. How much more will you drink?" Jimin spat.

"Just pass me that glass and grab one for yourself from the lower drawer." I said while turning open the knob of the bottle of scotch.

"Jung kook, she was crying, she is sad!" Jimin said passing me the glass.

"Grab one glass for yourself!" I spoke ignoring his words.

"I am not in the mood." He said disappointed.

"Jimin please drink with me." I said passing the glass I filled for myself to him.

"No, not scotch" he said "Grab something from the cabinet" I said and chugged the bitter liquor down my throat as Jimin moved the bottles inside the cabinet to find something for himself.

"Do you have beer instead?" he said shutting the cabinet doors.

"In the fridge left side, down in the third compartment!" I spoke and walked towards the living room when I heard the microwave alarm.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"No, Tae texted me to heat up some water for your hand," he answered.

"Oh!"

I sat on the couch and kept the bottle of scotch and the glass on the table and rested my head.

"You feel any better?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah"

"Hey, is there something you want to talk about? Talk to me!" he requested.

"There are a lot of things I would like to talk to you but I don't think so you will take it very well"

"So, you already decided I won't be able to take it? Stop deciding things for me, brother I can-"

"I want a divorce!" I cut him,

And as expected he was blank. He forgot he was holding a beer and just sat as if he had seen a ghost. After a good five minutes he finally spoke again,