LEFT TO DIE

CHAPTER: 84

"I know you cared. I'm sorry for leaving you like that but I swear on every beautiful memory that, I tried and tried. I did my best to understand you but I couldn't. Hadn't I left I would've hurt you beyond your resistance. This isn't an excuse it's my truth, I'm dangerous when I'm hurt. I still love you and I knew getting over you would be hard but I had to do it. If you came here to search for me, I am glad you came but I am not coming back. I am gone, long gone. I am sorry."

-Josephine Westeros

JUNG KOOK's POV

My phone rang as I came out of my nostalgia. I took out my phone and saw it was mother.

"Hi, Jung kook, how have you been?" mother asked from the other side.

"You came back?" I asked.

"Just landed, I wasn't feeling good so I came back early." she answered.

"I see, so you mean you didn't enjoy the wedding?" I questioned.

"Hmm, can't lie, can I? Yeah I hated it there." She answered as I laughed.

"So? How are you doing, also, Y/n isn't picking up my calls where is she?" she asked.

I sighed and before I could say anything "Oh god I wonder how you're going to lie?" she said.

"No, I don't know" I said.

"You don't know how you are or where your wife is?" Mother said, "Oh let me guess, you don't know either do you?" She said and sighed.

"Jung kook, what happened?" she asked.

I didn't answer.

"Son, I'm asking you something!" Her tone was a little threatening this time,

"We fought and I've been staying at Tae's" I answered.

"Have been?" she forced

"It's been a month!" I answered and heard her curse under her breath.

"Jung kook, are you for real? God, she was hospitalized just five weeks ago. What are you doing?"

I didn't say anything.

"Jung kook I want you both for dinner today."

"Mom pl-"

"Your father isn't home. No excuses. I want you both at eight straight, understand?"

I gritted my teeth, "Do you understand?" she almost screamed.

"Not today, mother" I said.

"Jeon Jung kook if I don't see you and your wife at eight today I'm going to-"

"Mother, Mother I have to work today. It's really important."

"Fine I'm coming to your place then!" she screamed this time.

"Mother, I wouldn't be there. If you wish to go see her please do." I yelled.

This time I received silence,

"I'm sorry mother. I am uh I don't know" I said.

"You are angry Jung kook!" she said.