Chapter 12

(Mark's POV)

I have the feeling that Alex is planning something... I just don't know what. Everytime I passed him he would ask me where Olly was. I thought he hated me and him. What would he want Olly for?

    This continued for days. Until during our free period  me and Olly were with Amber and her friends. They had Luna at this time. And we were allowed to talk with them during this time. Luckily our teacher for this period was so kind and understanded.

I just wanted to talk to my sister and Olly was just coming along. When the topic of Olivia never being here came up.

"Yeah, why is she never here anymore?" Amber started. "Is she still sick?"

"Yes..." Olly replied.

"Tell her to feel better."

"I will."

"Hey there, you guys are," A voice said. "I've been looking for you."

I turned to see Alex.

"Hey, what do you need?" Amber asked

"I came to talk to Olly," he said.

"Sure what do you want?" Olly asked.  He didn't know that Alex hated him... I'm not sure if it's a good idea to let Alex talk.

"It's um..." he paused. "Well can we just talk just me and you. It will be quick just in the hallway."

Olly shrugged and followed him out.

"Should we follow?" I asked.

"No." Gavin laughed like I was joking.

"He's your friend Mark." Amber pointed out.

"I know... I just meant eavesdropping." I said.

"Very funny," Jackson said.

"Yeah.." I muttered. I still didn't trust Alex. no matter what he may say or what Amber may say. He's still the biggest jerk I know. And his older brother is on the wrestling team. Meaning he's been taught  a thing or two about fighting.

Would he.. No he wouldn't go far enough as getting into a fight. Unless someone egged him on or someone else started the fight. But Olly could have provoked Alex by accident and not have realized...

"I just realized I forgot something." I lied and started heading back the other way.

Before I even took a step there was a yell of pain from the hallway.