Chapter 19

(Olly's POV)

I can't stand to see them like this.... Lifeless. All of them are like this: Jean, Rubber Punch, Tape, Scissors, and Stapler. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't stop when I saw him with the same lifeless look in his eyes.

The Legion may be idiots, but that doesn't mean I don't care about them. I'm not heartless, well... anymore.

"Enjoy the fight," Bowser said then left the room. Leaving us with six living stationery items that are trying to kill us.

"Olly we're not going to fight them, right?" Olivia asked me, worried.

"We don't have a choice," I muttered.

"But we're going to hurt them!" She cried.

"We're not going to hurt them that badly, just enough so that they'll snap out of it."

"But how do we get them to snap out of it?"

"That I do not know."

I almost forgot that the Legion was right there, but I quickly remembered that as a rubber band flew past us and hit the wall.

"Rubber please don't hurt us," Olivia begged.

"It's no use Olivia."

The Legion kept firing attacks and we tried our best to dodge. But I knew this fight was hopeless. They can't kill us or even injure us enough to prevent us from dodging or attacking back.

"Olly, is there any way to make them stop?" Olivia cried.

"I don't know," I muttered, dodging a sword from Scissors.

"What's that?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, she was going to get hit if she didn't move.

"The black thing on Scissors neck."

"You mean her choker?"

I grabbed my sister and pulled her to a safer stop in the room. What is she even looking at? She's going to get hit. I know it can't hurt her but I'm still worried.

"Olly, let go. It's something else." I let go of her arm.

"What are you thinking of?" I asked her.

"Well, it's a black square." she said. What? I looked over at Scissor and she was right on the upper part of her neck there was a black square, it looked like some sort of contraption.

I looked to see if it was on any of the other Legon members and it was on each of their necks, all the same. But it wasn't there when we got here. Unless...

"Olly?" What is it for?" she asked. "Was it there before?"

"No."

"Then wha-"

"It's how he's been controlling them."